Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Seymour was recruited by schools like Virginia, Florida, Wake Forest, Butler, Ohio State, Tennessee, Clemson, Ok. State, Boston College, Virginia Tech, and a bunch more. Congrats to HCGm and his staff.

Comment

• So how many North Carolina guys is that now?
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
          So how many North Carolina guys is that now?
          Do you really care about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Do you really care about that?
            Do you really care if I care about that?

What a stupid question.

Comment

Do you really care if I care about that?

What a stupid question.
              That means no?

Comment

So how many North Carolina guys is that now?
                Seems like enough for a starting five...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

That means no?
                  Follow up question. Find me the last post you made on this site that had any utility.

Comment

• I wonder how many games WSU is gonna have to schedule on the road in NC in the next couple of years? Surely they will with that many from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      I wonder how many games WSU is gonna have to schedule on the road in NC in the next couple of years? Surely they will with that many from there.
                      We do go to ECU and i could see maybe NCSt or WF as possibilities. No way UNC or Duke do a H-H

Comment

• Charlotte, Wilmington, Appalachian, Asheville, NC St, Winston-Salem,Greensboro.Wake, Davidson, GW
                        Last edited by pinstripers; April 3, 2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post

We do go to ECU and i could see maybe NCSt or WF as possibilities. No way UNC or Duke do a H-H
                          Never say never...

Gregg Marshall, head coach at #4 ranked and undefeated Wichita State talks to Coach K about his player sub system and the differences between last year's team and this year. "Basketball and Beyond" w

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                            If JaDun ends up at another school not even close to his home, he will look like such a *****. Was it the Coronavirus or the new virus of CoV-JB-ES-19 that scared him?
                            https://www.si.com/college/ncstate/b...l-chooses-elon

"But when JaDun Michael said he wanted to attend a school closer to home, he apparently meant it in the literal sense. Monday, the 6-foot-5 wing from The Burlington School, announced on his Twitter account that he has committed to play at Elon -- which is located in his hometown."

Comment

• THis is a pipe dream but Purdue's Matt Haarms who played at Sunrise Christian just now entered the portal.

7'3" Center - Jr - 9 ppg 52%fg - 2 blocks per game - avoids foul trouble

shot 32 three pointers this last season making 31%

Negative - not a great rebounder for 7'3" 4.6 rpg in 20 minutes.

Comment

• IF we can - SIGN HIM ! Our big guys did a lot of blocking out allowing guards to rebound so that isn't a big
                                negative IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X