Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Some of the urban slang gets me too, much like trying to figure out some of the words on Outlander. I dinna ken how it happened, my wife seduced me into watching it. Now I am actually pretty enthralled with the show.
    It has boobies so I have to watch it alone.

I did get my wife to watch the Bert Kreischer special with me, and Tiger King.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by eeshocker View Post

You know your getting old when you have to constantly refer to the urban dictionary to understand tweets by youngsters today. In case anyone else didn't know what "capping" meant, it means lying or faking. So that must mean that TE has had conversations with JPL about this subject.
      I am 27 and have had to look stuff up since I graduated high school. Kids say the dangest things.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        I am 27 and have had to look stuff up since I graduated high school. Kids say the dangest things.
        Didn't have to look it up but this is Art Linkletter!

Comment

• Here is an example:

Shocker1976 is ratchet AF.

Comment

• Hey, I knew the AF!

....because I have looked it up before.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Here is an example:

Shocker1976 is ratchet AF.
              Please let me know if you are insulting or praising him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post

Please let me know if you are insulting or praising him?
                Insulting for sure. He’s whack.

Comment

• How bout another three commitments in a day day?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      very interesting.jpg

Comment

• It would be a bonus if we can just see some damn consistency with the new crop of players. No 29 point games and 0 the next. No 6-8 from 3 and 0-7 the next. Just leveling off the huge swings in production from one game to the next would be a tremendous improvement. Even if the highs aren't as high.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• As far as I know, there wasn't any involvement in Tape from WSU before he committed to Duke. Although he is from NC and that does seem to be our recruiting focus lately.

Would fit the need for a 5 man BIGTIME!

Comment

• Committed to Duke originally and now has backed out? His recruiting must have blown up and now he’s getting better offers. Wonder if he used the old “COVID-19” excuse?

jkjk

Comment

• No reported interest as of yet. What is the rule for grad transfers within conference? Any?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                                No reported interest as of yet. What is the rule for grad transfers within conference? Any?
                                No rules as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X