Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Did you see who was leading the team during 24 point comeback against SMU even though he wasn't having the best of games himself? If you have it recorded, go back and watch during the huddles. It was Tyson.
    Woah woah woah. I’m not saying Tyson won’t be a leader next year. I’m just saying that just like the 2013 team was Malcoms, this team will be Alteriques. Underclassmen owning a team gets us what we got last year. And maybe there is a case for Tyson over dexter. Tyson has been the vocal one in Marshall’s corner. But this team will be Alteriques, or we aren’t getting the right player to run the point.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• You don't have to be a point guard to be the leader. See Christian Laettner. AG will undoubtedly run the offence better than it was run this year but the players will gravitate to Tyson. He already knows what is expected of the team. His work ethic, by all accounts, is the best that GGG has seen at WSU. AG might be a senior but here is still a "new" guy. Tyson let's teammates know if they made a mistake but is the first person to make them pick their head up after it. He did this countless times all season. He is 100% team, whether he's on there floor or on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Woah woah woah. I’m not saying Tyson won’t be a leader next year. I’m just saying that just like the 2013 team was Malcoms, this team will be Alteriques. Underclassmen owning a team gets us what we got last year. And maybe there is a case for Tyson over dexter. Tyson has been the vocal one in Marshall’s corner. But this team will be Alteriques, or we aren’t getting the right player to run the point.
        Maybe so but there was never any doubt whose team it was when FVV was a sophomore.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This team is Alterique’s and Dexters. Plain and simple.
          Here we go again. How about letting the players on this TEAM determine who the Leaders are?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockinglyno View Post
            I'm on the Tyson being the leader bandwagon too. I loved what the players were saying about how he never got down when they were down 24 vs SMU and how he put it in a way that was like "we only need 8 3 pointers to catch up!!" to put it into perspective for them. I laughed when I saw he said that bc, I mean, when you put it that way it didn't seem like that much lol and he was just a constant positive force with them. I think next year, being one of the few returners, he'll gain even more confidence with being that kind of force for the team. Looking forward to watching that kid grow!
            You are right.

It should be fun to watch Tyson grow with AG at the point and Dexter on the wing. Throw in Porter and they have a good guard rotation. Enjoy!

Comment

• Curious as to who Taylor Eldrige thinks will announce April4 th. Any ideas or guesses?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Curious as to who Taylor Eldrige thinks will announce April4 th. Any ideas or guesses?
                It was Clarence Jackson
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Here we go again. How about letting the players on this TEAM determine who the Leaders are?
                  No .. we need to get the Dads together and let them decide who the leader is ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

No .. we need to get the Dads together and let them decide who the leader is ...
                    Rock paper scissors or draw straws? We could also do a "my dad can beat up your dad" scenario.

Comment

LMAO You crack me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post

Rock paper scissors or draw straws? We could also do a "my dad can beat up your dad" scenario.
                        oooo Dad Fight club .. might be able to get back some lost revenue that way. I like your thinking. Winner: their son gets to be the leader

Comment

• Random observations from the transfer portal: 1. AG lost a star when he committed to us (sounds about right). 2. Jamarius grew an inch. 3. No AM in there. I find that odd. Just an oversight I guess but there are a ton of dudes in there. Dang!

Comment

• With a little luck, we got rid of the kids that need their daddy to help hold their wee wee while they pee.

The leader will be the one that doesn't piss down their leg when the **** doesn't go right.

We've had them before. We'll have them again. A team needs several leaders. They all do different things.

Do we have any in this group? Probably.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

oooo Dad Fight club .. might be able to get back some lost revenue that way. I like your thinking. Winner: their son gets to be the leader
                              Boring. Would start with some good chit-talking but quickly end up just a bunch of dudes writhing around the ground with pulled hammies. Kind of like a Middle-Eastern soccer match.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Boring. Would start with some good chit-talking but quickly end up just a bunch of dudes writhing around the ground with pulled hammies. Kind of like a Middle-Eastern soccer match.
                                Now a Mom fight club...sign me up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X