No announcement yet.

Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are one solid 4/5 recruit away from feeling good about next year.

Comment

• Yeah I could do without the walkover but it was a nice dunk. I hope this dudes ability to get to the rim translates to the next level.

Comment

• I like see recruits that ATTACK the rim!!

The kind of athletes needed to be a big boy in the AAC
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

What does this say about Coach Marshall? Brycen, in particular, came to the program after his brother devoted five (?) years and is sticking it out. If the coaches were the problem, would this happen?
          Well said!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Here is the Kenpom Offensive rating comparison for the two.

JB / Gilbert

Overall: 101.2 / 92.4
            Tier A & B: 89.5 / 85.1
            Tier A: 93.7 / 86.6
            Conference. 95.9 / 91.4

You can make that argument against Sherfield and Stevenson, but I would disagree with you on the assessment with JB.
            You are right. We had looked at it the other day, but I forgot we were only looking at 3 pt shooting percentages. On that my statement is accurate I believe.

JB / Gilbert

Overall: .38.1 / 31.8
            Tier A & B: .22.6 / 32.6
            Tier A: 18.2 / 43.6
            Conference. 32.5 / 36.5

Comment

• No offense to JB, but I'd probably have taken the gamble if offered "One year with AG vs Two years with JB."

That potential is too much to pass up on.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Some on this board would go apesh!t if ES did that.
                Yes, because he'd take (and miss) about three real poor shots that were out of his range, turn the ball over on a dribble drive a couple of times and THEN maybe do that.

Let's fact it.....ES did not have game. Probably would have been better suited going somewhere like Wyoming or Montana, he seems like he is better suited being a big fish in a small pond.

If you like him so much, why don't you switch your uni. He's gone, he won't be back, him and his dad took a big crap on coaches and fans. I'm happy :)

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Yes, because he'd take (and miss) about three real poor shots that were out of his range, turn the ball over on a dribble drive a couple of times and THEN maybe do that.

Let's fact it.....ES did not have game. Probably would have been better suited going somewhere like Wyoming or Montana, he seems like he is better suited being a big fish in a small pond.

If you like him so much, why don't you switch your uni. He's gone, he won't be back, him and his dad took a big crap on coaches and fans. I'm happy :)
                  He would be the 3rd coming of Colt Ryan, or was Colt the 2nd coming of someone else? I can't remember, but ES would be that guy.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ES acted like that after making a simple three. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Wonder if this is because of what is already public.... Or maybe something that isn't public yet... Or maybe completely unrelated

Comment

• OK, everybody can step off the ledge now. We have two new signees. Alterique Gilbert, former McDonald's All American and 4 year player for Connecticut. Chaunce Jenkins who made it onto Sports Center's Top 10 with a dunk while still in high school. More to come.

Marshall will mold a team, we will win 20 plus gams, be in the thick of the AAC fight. Remember, Cincinnati loses the Cumberland cousins and other teams lose players too
                          (Obviously we lost a lot.)

Can't wait to see who the big men are we get. We are a final five for a 6-9 center transferring from Mississippi and in the final five for another guard, cant' remember who.

So, this is actually comeing pretty fast with the virus shutting everything down. I am kind of surprised, but pleasantly surprised.

Go Shocks, keep the faith in Marshall.
                          We WILL return to the Big Dance, Sweet 16's, Elite 8's and Final Fours under GGG!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

He would be the 3rd coming of Colt Ryan, or was Colt the 2nd coming of someone else? I can't remember, but ES would be that guy.
                            Wasn't DJ Ballentine the 2nd coming of Colt Ryan?

Comment

• Bet on it, more on the way tonight. Get excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                                Bet on it, more on the way tonight. Get excited.
                                Refresh refresh refresh..........

Comment

Working...
                                X