Clear All

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
    Kyle Lindsted
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
      My advice to MU....take it and run.

Comment

• Just because you are a senior, doesn't make you a leader. I love JE but he didn't have enough dog in him to get after a teammate. AM and TW are seniors next year. Does anyone see them as the team leaders. FVV was the leader the second WSU lost to Louisville. Everyone knew it. It was his team. I think going forward, its all TE. 1. He's a stud. 2. He's all bought in. 3. He never takes a play off. Even when he's on the bench. 4. He gets into to a player if they made a mistake, but i can't count the times, that if a mistake was made, you saw him also encouraging that same player. Saw this plenty of times when GS came out of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post
          Just because you are a senior, doesn't make you a leader. I love JE but he didn't have enough dog in him to get after a teammate. AM and TW are seniors next year. Does anyone see them as the team leaders. FVV was the leader the second WSU lost to Louisville. Everyone knew it. It was his team. I think going forward, its all TE. 1. He's a stud. 2. He's all bought in. 3. He never takes a play off. Even when he's on the bench. 4. He gets into to a player if they made a mistake, but i can't count the times, that if a mistake was made, you saw him also encouraging that same player. Saw this plenty of times when GS came out of games.
          Spot on!

Comment

• A quick question about Busse... I really know nothing about him... what level is he capable of playing???

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              A quick question about Busse... I really know nothing about him... what level is he capable of playing???
              Division II or Division III... assuming there is one or NAIA might be a good fit for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                A quick question about Busse... I really know nothing about him... what level is he capable of playing???
                committed to Metro St (D2) in Denver

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

committed to Metro St (D2) in Denver
                  He has received an offer from Metro State. Not sure he has committed yet. I think Tate should be okay at the D-II level.

Comment

• This story has been updated for clarification. More quotes have been added.   Former Wichita State forward Markis McDuffie saw pretty much everything during his time as a Shocker. He saw success, NCAA Tournament appearances, and a total team rebuild. A year ago, the Shockers surged down the stretch before losing in the National Invitational...

jesus h chri$t, this is turning into a huge cluster ****. Markis commented on twitter that he did say these things now. “Please do not believe that article , it don’t even sound like me.” “Crazy how the media liessssss”.

and now Erik and JB have commented on a different post

Erik “I know Mark didn’t say any of this. If you’re going to be in the media industry, do it the right way...”

JB “

Comment

• Not sure where this should go, but Markis straight up denied that article on Twitter. "Please do not believe that article , it don’t even sound like me".

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• I like Markis. He stayed through thick and thin. I can’t say that about the Shox who just left us.

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• So, at worst, Markis didn't even give the interview. At best, The Sunflower hack completely misrepresented his words.

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X