2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
    This has probably been mentioned or discussed previousy, but it sure seems like this has been orchestrated to make Coach Marshall look as bad as possible. And I guess it's working.
    The fact that all of the transfers have been broken by "stockrisers.com" seems to agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      And its only March, How many months in a year????

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        Looks like Udeze has entered portal
        I'm hoping AM does the same. If he ends up being our starting center next year, it's going to be a long season.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I'm hoping AM does the same. If he ends up being our starting center next year, it's going to be a long season.
          I hope he sticks around. If ever there was a positive dude to have around the program it’s him. We have enough open scholarships to find replacements.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I hope he sticks around. If ever there was a positive dude to have around the program it’s him. We have enough open scholarships to find replacements.
            Agree. I think we need to hold on to any positive energy we have right now. Would I be a fan of him getting a majority of the minutes? No. However, I'm confident 3G will have another big brought in who can produce immediately.

Comment

• Maizerunner08 what do you know about Maize's Caleb Grill? He entered the portal yesterday after leaving Iowa State. I watched some video and his game kind of reminded me of Erik. As in a gritty guard who has some lift and rebounds well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Totally agree.

Comment

I would like to have seen what AM could do with more minutes. That big body sure takes up a lot of room in there, and he can for sure alter a shot. He did some good things, and he also did some bad things (but then so did so did everyone else and there sure were a lot longer leashes given to some off those players) but it looked to me that AM usually fell victim to the "one mistake and you're out, often not to be seen again" substitution method. Plus one thing for sure: very few guys showed more spirit on the bench and more support for the players on the floor. I hope he stays.
                  "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

I would like to have seen what AM could do with more minutes. That big body sure takes up a lot of room in there, and he can for sure alter a shot. He did some good things, and he also did some bad things (but then so did so did everyone else and there sure were a lot longer leashes given to some off those players) but it looked to me that AM usually fell victim to the "one mistake and you're out, often not to be seen again" substitution method. Plus one thing for sure: very few guys showed more spirit on the bench and more support for the players on the floor. I hope he stays.
                    This. We can’t run anybody off who has proven he can take HCGM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Are you sure it wasn't Tyson Etienne after he had left Tyler Harris (game at Memphis) open for a three at the end of the first half? As usual, I could be wrong.
                      Major boner by me. I think you're right. Either way, I'm not sure someone who doesn't even sit on the first row should be doing that.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 76, if next season is as long as your post, I’ll shoot myself

Comment

I hope he stays as well; question: can you teach speed? His "one mistake" seemed to be that he was about a half beat off on timing for defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Taylor better be careful. As a beat reporter he doesn't want to try too hard to fact check HCGM's comments. A beat reporter who is blackballed = unemployed.

Why don't you get on Twitter, befriend the mom or sis, and turn on that charisma and find out for all of us. lol

screw that. report honest news and let the chips fall where they do. someone who advocates for honest writing will pick him up.. maybe the athletic. if he wants to write fluff, get into radio with kennedy or print with suellentrop. reporting fluff will get you by for a while, but you'll lose credibility with your readers that way.

Comment

• Hope AM stays!

Comment

Damn dude. Take some uppers.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X