2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
    This is a blessing in disguise, gentlemen. Soldiers didn’t understand Patton, either. Give it time.
    Don't want Patton. I want Bradley or Eisenhower.

Comment

• No mention of Marshall in JB’s goodbye message.

Could mean nothin’. Could mean somethin’.
      The Assman

Comment

• What did his goodbye message say?

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            No mention of Marshall in JB’s goodbye message.

Could mean nothin’. Could mean somethin’.
            Might just mean he's a bit more mature and has a bit more class than others

Comment

• Had a nice video shootout too

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                What did his goodbye message say?
                Thank you to Shocker Nation, the greatest fans, and to friends he met while here.

Nothing about the coaching staff. He was obviously unhappy with them IMO.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Might just mean he's a bit more mature and has a bit more class than others
                  I just meant he didn’t thank the coaching staff at all.

He was at least classy enough to not call them out.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Exactly what I would have expected from JB. You did us proud Jamarius.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Exactly what I would have expected from JB. You did us proud Jamarius.
                      Going to take awhile to get over losing JB. Class through and through. If it was the coaching staff, they can’t be running off players like him. All the other transfers made somewhat sense, JB not in the least.

Comment

• I'm guessing JB spoke directly to Marshall and/or the coaching staff and doesn't have to speak to them through a social media post that was obviously meant for the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          I'm guessing JB spoke directly to Marshall and/or the coaching staff and doesn't have to speak to them through a social media post that was obviously meant for the fans.
                          Good point. Probably true. Would be hard to think he didn’t have a sit-down with the coaches beforehand. With that said, why couldn’t the coaches sell him on staying? We’ll never know. I personally find it hard to believe it was the fear of losing playing time. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• This old softy is taking this hard. I know the sun will rise tomorrow and who knows what the tide will bring in, but WstateU feels like he’s been kicked in the grapes again and that can be very painful.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Good point. Probably true. Would be hard to think he didn’t have a sit-down with the coaches beforehand. With that said, why couldn’t the coaches sell him on staying? We’ll never know. I personally find it hard to believe it was the fear of losing playing time. I could be wrong though.
                              Yeah, I don't think he had any worries in that area.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                Syracuse has had 3 players enter the portal right away as well. Including a very highly rated recruit in Brycen Goodine.
                                Syracuse’s Brycen Goodine on decision to transfer: ‘I had to do what’s best for me’

Comment

Working...
                                X