No announcement yet.

Ft. Worth AAC Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you folks are shutout. Props for making the most of it. Just patronizing the town anyway will do the University proud!

Go Shox!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

When, how will we be getting our refund?? I bought through AAC/Ticketmaster and they have closed down all points of contact. Unreal! The second you cancel an event you better damn well have a plan to refund the people who paid you to come to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
        When, how will we be getting our refund?? I bought through AAC/Ticketmaster and they have closed down all points of contact. Unreal! The second you cancel an event you better damn well have a plan to refund the people who paid you to come to it!
        tickets say that they are non refundable.....we will see

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

tickets say that they are non refundable.....we will see
          They state clearly that in the event the event is cancelled you will receive a refund!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Hope you all can get refunds, if/when they shutout fans.
            Spent well over two hours on hold, finally got through to a super nice guy who told me that they are relaxing the rules, but I didn't call with 24hrs notice so he has to send it up the line. I sort of laughed since the decision was made less than 24hrs ago to cancel fan attendance. Not his problem or mine, or Hilton's really...hoping for the best for everybody trying to figure this mess out. Be kind to the customer service reps, they are getting hammered today.

Comment

I already received an email from Vivid Seats stating I would get a full refund within 2-4 weeks to my card!

Give people a break and exercise a little patience---geez!

Comment

StubHub said i could either have a full refund or a 120% ($50 +20% = $60) credit on my account towards the purchase of another event in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

the media has been a big part of the problem and is agenda driven
                  I advise you both to listen to an actual infectious disease expert. For example, Rogan's recent podcast interview with Michael Osterholm is really informative. The media might be blowing it a little out of proportion, but only slightly. Your attitude is dangerous.

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Just 3 weeks ago, people in Northern Italy were just like you. Look at them now.

A big problem we have right now is that nobody can get tested until they are displaying severe symptoms. Based on what we know now, however, people are highly contagious during the incubation period, during which they are asymptomatic. That's around 4 days or so. By the time any location has an official COVID-19 diagnosis, it's highly likely that there are many others with the disease.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                    X