No announcement yet.

Ft. Worth AAC Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant be there Friday. But will be there Saturday ;).

I live here (not Ft Worth, but DFW area) so I will be staying at home. Lol
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

2 of us, at Locale Fort Worth, West 7th Street.
      "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Got my 2 tickets on StubHub, total cost = $50 (includes fees), section 105.

Comment

As usual, RefChick and I will be attending. Staying @ the Hampton.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

4 in 108 total cost $110, staying at nearby SpringHill Suites.

Comment

2 couples going down and hoping for street vendors or maybe a secondary market ticket. Staying at an AirBNB a block or two from the arena.
              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Will be there with a crew of six or more! Go shox!

Comment

Departing Thursday by high speed rail, traveling solo. And I better be buying dinner for ShockRef & RefChick (and others that may join) at some point.

Comment

Five of us staying at the Hampton on Commerce. Heard Billy Bob's and the White Elephant. Will be looking for a place like the Broadway Oyster Bat or the now defunct Majestic Or some good Italian food which all of which were in St Louis. I don't miss the valley but I do miss St. Louis

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Departing Thursday by high speed rail, traveling solo. And I better be buying dinner for ShockRef & RefChick (and others that may join) at some point.
                      We sure do like the way the good Dr. thinks! We'll see you in the Big D sometime during the tournament!
                      Always a good time to be had with the Dr. of Shock!

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Well Coach Marshall put out a challenge to Shocker Nation this week. ​​​​​​This is the shortest travel we've ever had to a Conference Tournament since the era when our tournaments shifted to the big arenas away from home team advantages. The drive is under 6 hours this year. I'm attending with a group of 4 friends leaving Friday morning. See you there.
                        He even put out a challenge to SMU.

Marshall said WSU should enjoy the advantage of having the most fans in the stands this week.

“There’ll be more Shocker fans than anybody else,” Marshall said. “There will probably be more Shocker fans than SMU fans, that’s a challenge to you Mustang fans. Get out there and support the American conference tournament. But I’m betting there will be more Shocker fans than anybody else.”

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          You know my situation well enough to know that this isn't the year for me to be traveling to this event. Rain check for Stockyards Madness 2021?
                          78-65

Comment

Hope you all can get refunds, if/when they shutout fans.
                            The Assman

Comment

Not gonna lie, im nervous that the aac is going to follow the rest of the sheep on this one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                Hope you all can get refunds, if/when they shutout fans.
                                As of current there are 30 cases or so in San Antonio. Some in Houston. Maybe a few more North.

Comment

Working...
                                X