Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad was excited to go

Comment

If the AAC is cancelling I would think they need to do it in the next couple of hours. I fully expect it to be closed to the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

As of current there are 30 cases or so in San Antonio. Some in Houston. Maybe a few more North.
        We have 3 confirmed cases in Frisco (all the same family). There are a couple presumptive positives in Tarrant County and Dallas County. Havent paid attention to today's news yet if there has been any more.

In a metro area with about 7 million people it was bound to happen.

Hopefully the AAC does not follow suit. But wont surprise me if they do. :(
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Fake News

Comment

I guess they wouldn't even be able to set up a big screen at Koch Arena for fans that like to get together. Or is that a no no, too?

Comment

At some point it becomes a liability— did an institution do everything in their power to prevent the spread of a potentially deadly virus? Is it worth the time, effort, and potentially millions of dollars in legal fees just to have an event? I get it, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
                Not gonna lie, im nervous that the aac is going to follow the rest of the sheep on this one!!
                I'm feeling that way as well. I certainly hope they make that call today and not tomorrow or Friday.

Comment

Is there a Shocker bar near the arena ?

Comment

Apparently they are supposed to make a statement by 5.

Most of the other major tournaments have said ... as planned ... for now.

Comment

Some of you on here are worse than the rest of the media.

Comment

I guess our bus heads back in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          I guess our bus heads back in the morning.
                          So sorry! That blows!

Comment

Our crew is still going believe it or not. We will find a TV screen as close to the arena as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              Our crew is still going believe it or not. We will find a TV screen as close to the arena as possible.
                              So are we!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                Some of you on here are worse than the rest of the media.
                                the media has been a big part of the problem and is agenda driven

Comment

Working...
                                X