Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the primary issue plaguing our Shockers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM
    The Assman

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

God, I hate hypotheticals!
        Then just skip the first paragraph, which says it's hypothetical. Then it's an actual situation instead of a hypothetical. I just threw that first paragraph in so I wouldn't offend the snowflakes who think it's all lollipops and unicorns and the only song they know is "Kumbaya".
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Then just skip the first paragraph, which says it's hypothetical. Then it's an actual situation instead of a hypothetical. I just threw that first paragraph in so I wouldn't offend the snowflakes who think it's all lollipops and unicorns and the only song they know is "Kumbaya".
          I thought italics would help it read as sarcasm. Alas, I was wrong.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I thought italics would help it read as sarcasm. Alas, I was wrong.
            Thanks for pointing out the italics. I missed the intention of the italics, but I'm a major fan and proponent of sarcasm.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Sorry, I didn't read through the responses, but my answer is the lack of a superstar. We have a bunch of great players but none super elite that can take over a game themselves. Before the season when asked, I said we were a 50 50 making the tournament team which is exactly where we are. I was slightly optimistic when I said it, so I'm not disappointed by the season itself. Keep battling!! #shockersup

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Actually the first paragraph is exactly what happened when Shaq's mom told him to get his ass back to Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Tell them you are from Shockernet
                  I did that one time. After one more negative comment, I was kicked out. Seems they don't like Shockernet very much...

Comment

• Don’t care about the drama which player is angry about what.

If the team could make 45-50 percent of its wide open, uncontested looks we wouldn’t be talking about any of this other sh##

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                      Don’t care about the drama which player is angry about what.

If the team could make 45-50 percent of its wide open, uncontested looks we wouldn’t be talking about any of this other sh##
                      Or bunnies. Yeah, there have been a lot of them.

Comment

• We are not tall enough, not long enough, not quick enough, not smart enough,

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          We are not tall enough, not long enough, not quick enough, not smart enough,
                          But gosh darn it, people like us!
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                            I wonder when people will realize that Millennials aren't kids any more. The oldest in that generation are nearly 40. They aren't the kids playing for us, but they might be their parents. Next year our freshmen will probably include guys born after 9/11.

Yea god forbid those millenial kids like FVV and Cleanthony and Ron Baker
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              Poor chemistry that starts at PG. GS was terrible tonight on BOTH ends. He is to slow and doesn't move the ball.
                              When the ball doesn't move players start standing around watching the dribbler maneuver to create for himself.
                              JB or NF have to play PG. Our freshmen guards were dominated tonight on BOTH ends of the court. If one thing has to
                              change it has to be players that play with some passion and energy. Tonight was very tough to watch. TE was also
                              very low energy tonight. I've said several times our line up should be JB, ES, DD, TW and JE. They are our best
                              players. NF as back up at point and TE's role as a zone beating perimeter player...…...and, yes, AM as backup center.
                              Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              Posts from the likes of 76, Topshock, rjl, BOBB and several others still leave me wondering about their true motives
                              regarding our program and whether they have our best interests in mind. ABC just made a sensible post stating that
                              many teams are having issues. I personally don't like the new transfer rule as I feel it could lead to way too many of them.
                              I'm fearful we could loose a player or two that mole like posters are trying to run off to hurt our program. I can see it and
                              am wondering if others can, as well.

I really fear you may be mentally ill.
                              Does your first post mean you are a mole poster trying to run off our freshman point guards??
                              On your lineups, you also said we should bench TW and play AM, LOL

Let me make one thing clear to you. I don't care what you are wondering or what you think.

I and all other poster should keep these wise words in mind when dealing with asiseeit going forward.

Never argue with stupid
                              people, they will drag you
                              down to their level and then
                              beat you with experience.

Mark Twain

Last edited by Topshock; March 7, 2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Easy fix - don't read my posts. My starting line up has been JB, ES, DD, TE and JE for long time now. I will concede I'd
                                still like AM to play a few minutes more per game especially if we start to zone more. My opinion, like it or not. I'll
                                continue to read your posts even though I have little regard for YOUR low BBIQ. They are not worth anything but I
                                find them amusing
                                Last edited by asiseeit; March 7, 2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X