Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the primary issue plaguing our Shockers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a young team with no clear leadership on the floor. If NF had not been hurt GS would not have played as much. DD has been doing the correct thing by driving to the basket but at times is just not strong enough. JB is also good but doesn’t understand to kick the ball out when he draws the defense. I see us as an NIT team with some additional parts needed for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

But gosh darn it, people like us!
      And we’re really good at practice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        We are not tall enough, not long enough, not quick enough, not smart enough,
        Are you referring to the Shocker men's basketball team or describing Shockernetters because I have to say you nailed me to a T.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Are you referring to the Shocker men's basketball team or describing Shockernetters because I have to say you nailed me to a T.
          I plead guilty, your honor.

Comment

• You are a tool asiseeit .

Comment

• Youth...This team is in the 300 something youngest team. I dont think anyone can honestly say they have seen a younger Shocker team ever. Lets be realistic

Comment

• Originally posted by shelback View Post
                Youth...This team is in the 300 something youngest team. I dont think anyone can honestly say they have seen a younger Shocker team ever. Lets be realistic
                Next year’s performance will determine if this theory is correct, although I imagine it might shift to “lack of senior leadership”.

Comment

• ECA5E1FA-0388-4326-93E1-F17CBBCE0EEE.jpeg
                  Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Tell them you are from Shockernet
                  Now what?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Yea god forbid those millenial kids like FVV and Cleanthony and Ron Baker
                    i wondered when someone would point this out... well done

Comment

Working...
                    X