No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Memphis Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could Tulsa hold Achiuwa to 10 points on 4 of 9 shots and 6 rebounds? He committed only 2 PF.
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
      How could Tulsa hold Achiuwa to 10 points on 4 of 9 shots and 6 rebounds? He committed only 2 PF.
      Zone.

Comment

24/7 reporting Harrison Ingram making an unofficial visit to see how Memphis and Penny look Thursday .5 * 2021 recruit from Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
          24/7 reporting Harrison Ingram making an unofficial visit to see how Memphis and Penny look Thursday .5 * 2021 recruit from Dallas.
          WSU visited him. He was recruited by Memphis. Not sure he wants to talk to WSU while being hosted by Memphis.
          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

So with SMU's loss at UCF tonight looks like the Shocks can wrap up 4th place with a win at Memphis tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              They are going to broadcast the game at Starlite drive-in this Thursday!
              For reals?

Comment

I searched for a while and finally found confirmation on their Facebook page. Game on at the drive in tomorrow night. Pretty cool.

Comment

This would obviously be a great win if we could get it. Would lock up a bye in the AAC tourney, add a quad 1 win to the resume, and would give us a 6-4 road record on the year. We’re certainly capable but need to limit TOs, get some easy buckets off the inevitable Memphis turnovers, and hit some open shots. Easier said than done.

I imagine Ech, Wade, Dennis will cover Precious the majority of the time? Gotta keep him off the boards.

Etienne's shot was slightly off last game, I have a good feeling he won’t be off a second game in a row.

Stevenson is capable of playing an important role for this team. I don’t know what his deal is but it would be nice to see him return to his stat sheet stuffing ways with 10 pts, 4 ast, 7 boards, 2 steals and a block. And please limit the turnovers.

We’re capable of winning. Tough to feel too confident with our inconsistency but you never know.

Comment

Is Memphis still standing after the tornado? Being from Kansas I always wanted to use that against someone else!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post
                      Is Memphis still standing after the tornado? Being from Kansas I always wanted to use that against someone else!
                      Wrong town, moron.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Lmao... Indeed, that was a moronic mistake! Good call

Comment

If we move the ball without dribbling, as we displayed in exemplary fashion against the Mustangs, the result of this game should be favorable to the Shocks.

The players might have finally discovered for themselves an offense that works. GGG can relax a little now.

Comment

Hi is Joerg. Make shots is key to W. Beating Mempis.

Thanks is Joerg

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                              I searched for a while and finally found confirmation on their Facebook page. Game on at the drive in tomorrow night. Pretty cool.
                              Free entry as well. This is very cool indeed!

Comment

Does a W move us up a line? Or just more solidly move us to "in"? What's our ceiling with, say, win @ Memphis, win vs Tulsa, and win 1 in Fort Worth? What's our margin for error? What are the numbers to the power ball tonight? Why am I not happy?

Comment

Working...
                                X