X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      At least our coach waited to the right time to light the fire so SMU would have no time to recover
      He could have actually waited till we were down by 27 to call TO and we still would have won. Ha, ha!

Comment

• The guys found some fight that I wasn't sure they had in them today. Still some work to do to secure an at-large, and if we do make the NCAAs we might well be a one-and-done, but one game in the NCAAs > any outcome in the NIT.

As miserable as the first half and first part of the second was, the finish was the bipolar opposite.

Where's the Xanax?
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I mean. This has to make us feel we could run through a brick wall right now, right?

2 more wins. This was the hard one.

Big win.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Where's the Xanax?
              I have all of it. Sorry!

Comment

• I missed most of the game. Holy #*#+<£ did we just flip a switch or what?

Comment

• Finally, its just amazing.

Comment

• I was driving. We were losing 50-26. I just looked at how the massacre ended. What. In. The. Hell.

Comment

• an absolute crushing loss for the ponies

Comment

• I'm not sure it has any real utility, but ESPN has a win probability chart that runs real-time throughout a given game. At 13:53 in the 2nd SMU had a 99.8% chance of winning. So basically we beat 500:1 odds at that point. Again, according to some gizmo that ESPN uses to attract eyes to their app, but still...

Comment

• Didn't we do all the damage without "chucker" Stevenson?

Comment

• I’m not sure Stevenson or Etienne played 2nd half, Dexter Dennis said give me the ball boys, we’re gonna win this effin game.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. SMU Mustangs NCAAM game from March 1, 2020 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

out rebounded them by 12.....Etch had 13 boards, had 4 TO's

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                Can this team come back down 13?
                                I guess the answer is a resounding YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X