No announcement yet.

WSU at SMU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to see a replay of that game being I missed most. Any idea when the replays go up?

Comment

• Could this be the game that spurs us on a late season run? Hope so. We had some great performances, Dex shot great the second half and we were looking to get it to him. Thought our freshmen had some great moments. The zone worked, and hitting shots makes us look a whole lot better. Incredible...

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
        I was driving. We were losing 50-26. I just looked at how the massacre ended. What. In. The. Hell.
        Driving also and turned it off down 24 and hoping for a miracle.
        Turned it back on with about 5 minutes remaining and we’re only down four. Excited to get home and watch the second half before hitting the hay. Shock the monkey!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• OK, lets just keep going.

Comment

• Can you imagine watching that in a sports book? -1 line for SMU turns into a monstrous bad beat. EAT ESS DEGENERATES!!!
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I avoided ShockerNet for the game but I am enjoying all these early posts...Crow is definitely for dinner!

Comment

• Play Ugly is Back!!! Felt like being in the Roundhouse!

'Bout Time!

Comment

• Will be a fun trip home for the boys. Craziest game since Fred leads us back against Missouri State on the road.

Comment

• The ESPN win probability chart.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Meanwhile in Frostbite Falls, UNI fan just had the cold sweats and a flashback to their 2016 NCAA game against TAMU.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        I'm not sure it has any real utility, but ESPN has a win probability chart that runs real-time throughout a given game. At 13:53 in the 2nd SMU had a 99.8% chance of winning. So basically we beat 500:1 odds at that point. Again, according to some gizmo that ESPN uses to attract eyes to their app, but still...
                        If it has a graph, you need to screen shot and post that bad boy.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
                          Finally, its just amazing.

I went to check my kitchen for The post game activity but she’s gone now

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                              I avoided ShockerNet for the game but I am enjoying all these early posts...Crow is definitely for dinner!
                              My crow is with a couple of shots of whiskey.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I finally picked myself up off the floor. That was nuts. I'm going to have to rewatch the 2nd half again, and again, and again.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X