Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    +1

Not only are we solidly in position to be a two bid league this year, we currently are way closer to being a three bid league than a one bid league. If RPI Forecast is correct, even before Bracket Busters the top three Valley teams are likely to all be top-50 RPI teams with at least 22 wins.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/confs/MVC.html

Side note: for all the good of how things are shaping up this season, the OOC scheduling for most of the Valley is still embarrassing. If you look at the link above, only UNI, WSU, and BU are set to be in the top 100 in OOC SOS. Worse, only ISU-Blue and MSU are in the 100-200 range.
    +1. The Valley's Expected SOS is 23rd. SIU (342 SOS projection) and Ill St's (328 SOS projection) schedule is an abomination. You have to work at having schedules that bad and Ill St does it annually. For a school that's always in the running for the All Sports Trophy, I can't imagine why their athletic department let's Jank get away with that. Schools below 250 SOS should not share in any league gained revenue, whether it's TV or from tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      +1. The Valley's Expected SOS is 23rd. SIU (342 SOS projection) and Ill St's (328 SOS projection) schedule is an abomination. You have to work at having schedules that bad and Ill St does it annually. For a school that's always in the running for the All Sports Trophy, I can't imagine why their athletic department let's Jank get away with that. Schools below 250 SOS should not share in any league gained revenue, whether it's TV or from tournaments.
      And lets not forget, that that 342 and 328 SOS has netted them a combined 7-8 record so far.

Comment

The RESERVED seats for the Creighton game are SOLD OUT. There are about 100 GA tickets left and they are on sale RIGHT NOW.

If you want to go to the Creighton game and don't already have tickets I would suggest you buy them online right now. This game should be completely sold out by tomorrow or so.

Comment

Got mine Friday!
          On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Working...
          X