No announcement yet.

Wichita State At Cincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me repeat. WSU, under Marshall, didn't win the MVC until his fifth season . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      I could not watch the first half. How was Fernandes?
      he was alright. Hit a couple threes when the rest of the team was afraid to shoot and did some things on defense. Not outstanding but also not a total non-factor like the guy he plays behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        Let me repeat. WSU, under Marshall, didn't win the MVC until his fifth season . . .
        The program was in a much better state during the switch to the AAC. Also, John Brannen is doing pretty well in his first year, after being hired in April.

Look, we all love HCGM. When you get paid Top 10 money, expectations of being safely in the dance and competing for conference titles year-end and year-out shouldn't be too much to ask for.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

he was alright. Hit a couple threes when the rest of the team was afraid to shoot and did some things on defense. Not outstanding but also not a total non-factor like the guy he plays behind.
          I’d say GS has definitely hit the freshman wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Let me repeat. WSU, under Marshall, didn't win the MVC until his fifth season . . .
            We're not complaining about not winning the AAC.

Look smaller picture. Does this look like a well-run basketball team, particularly on the offensive end? How many dumbass mistakes were made today that made absolutely no sense? Doing the same thing over and over in late game situations. Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Look, we all love HCGM. When you get paid Top 10 money, expectations of being safely in the dance and competing for conference titles year-end and year-out shouldn't be too much to ask for.
              damn

Comment

• Sherfield is getting about twice as many minutes as he should be getting. I'm not sure what 3G's love factor is with him. Fernandes should be eating his minutes up for breakfast.

Grant has very interesting body language. I noticed the other night after a late WSU score against UCF, while the rest of the team cheered after a score, Grant was sitting basically non-reactionary. Could he be the fixture of the big chemistry blowout of a couple weeks ago?

I dunno. I'm still gonna give him the benefit of the doubt of being a freshman in D1. But his leash needs to shorten severely. Not seeing much value he brings when on the floor.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Didn’t that player From Tulsa go from the paint clear down to the three point line in 3.5 seconds to beat us

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

The program was in a much better state during the switch to the AAC. Also, John Brannen is doing pretty well in his first year, after being hired in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Sherfield is getting about twice as many minutes as he should be getting. I'm not sure what 3G's love factor is with him. Fernandes should be eating his minutes up for breakfast.

Grant has very interesting body language. I noticed the other night after a late WSU score against UCF, while the rest of the team cheered after a score, Grant was sitting basically non-reactionary. Could he be the fixture of the big chemistry blowout of a couple weeks ago?

I dunno. I'm still gonna give him the benefit of the doubt of being a freshman in D1. But his leash needs to shorten severely. Not seeing much value he brings when on the floor.
                      GS did get his minutes cut to 17 which is trend in the right direction. I’ve noticed all year that he is one of those people who tend to show zero emotion, good or bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

If that play was seriously the one drawn up over the TO....3G should leave the end of game plays to an assistant. Seriously. That play was equivalent to a Hail Mary at the end of a football game. 3 seconds is enough for a couple of dribbles...
                        Yeah, I don't even think Patty Mahomes would have been able to make that throw, so ES didn't have a prayer.

Comment

• Brannon also has a senior Player of the Year in Cumberland and other upper class men that are really good. Marshall isn’t perfect but I’ll stick with him. I’m as frustrated as anyone else, and I’m sure coach and the players are also. Like I’ve said before we’re a few players away and a few plays away from being at the top. Very frustrating but I’m hoping our time will come. I know, I’m a glass half full guy. Had to watch some “ Curb Your Enthusiasm “ after this one to get my emotions in check. Funny show

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                            Didn’t that player From Tulsa go from the paint clear down to the three point line in 3.5 seconds to beat us
                            3.3 sec to be exact

Comment

• anybody got a link to HCGM's post game presser?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                anybody got a link to HCGM's post game presser?
                                Who cares what he says; do you think he will say anything insightful? Or will he offer his usual pablum?

Comment

Working...
                                X