No announcement yet.

Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's so skilled. i'd like to see him avg. 6 assists per game. a tall order, yes, but i think he has the skills to pull it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...238976005?s=19
      New York Knicks ... where Shocker pro careers go to die.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          he's so skilled. i'd like to see him avg. 6 assists per game. a tall order, yes, but i think he has the skills to pull it off.
          In order to get those assists, the players he's passing to have to make their shots. I wonder if there is a stat for percentage of passes that end up as assists. So if TE made 12 passes to shooter in a game and 50% went as assists, he'd have his 6 assists per game. But I'm thinking it would probably be lower than that, maybe 40%. In that instance he'd need to pass the ball 15 times to a shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

New York Knicks ... where pro careers go to die.
            FTFY
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I'm really starting to wonder if he is coming back.

Comment

• Working out for the Cavaliers today.

Comment

• Celts eyeing TE with their second round pick? They did trade Kemba Walker today also.

In the NBA draft, the Celtics can fill out their roster somewhat with the No. 16 and No. 45 picks that they own. With their second-round pick, the Celtics could look to take Wichita State’s Tyson Etienne — who, according to Chris Grenham of Forbes, worked out for Boston on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Celts eyeing TE with their second round pick? They did trade Kemba Walker today also.

Nobody gets drafted past the first couple picks in the second round and make it. Too long of a road, and most second round picks are rights to euro players because they won’t likely come over and play.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Nobody gets drafted past the first couple picks in the second round and make it. Too long of a road, and most second round picks are rights to euro players because they won’t likely come over and play.
                      FVV anyone? But we get your point. Sort of...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

FVV anyone? But we get your point. Sort of...
                        FVV wasn’t drafted in the second round

Comment

• There were rumors and speculation that both Fred and Ron may have been drafted in the second round, but their agents told teams they would refuse a second round draft so they could negotiate with multiple teams. That worked out well for both of them. Unfortunately, Ron ended up with the Knicks, but he may have ended up in Europe or stuck in what's now the G League had he been drafted.

Etienne will know his best path forward well before the time he has to declare what he's doing this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

FVV wasn’t drafted in the second round

It you wouldn't have said 'past' the first couple of picks in the 2nd round, which is the case with FVV. Either way, you made a broad and ill-informed (if that) statement when you said nobody. But we get it. What next; Point Guards are obsolete? Oh, wait...

Stupid.jpg
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 19, 2021, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It you wouldn't have said 'past' the first couple of picks in the 2nd round, which is the case with FVV. Either way, you made a broad and ill-informed (if that) statement when you said nobody. But we get it. What next; Point Guards are obsolete? Oh, wait...

Stupid.jpg
                              Fred was not drafted past the first couple picks in the second round.

Comment

• I think that if he's not guaranteed to be on an NBA roster next year, he should return. But then again if he can start making some coin somewhere and continue to get better, that's not a bad thing either. It's just when, not if, he gets to the league IMO. A year back at WSU will not make or break it.

But I would like to see him back for selfish reasons.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X