No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t wait to hear how Mike and Dave spin this!!
    The Assman

Comment

• I do really like this Houston team They will represent the AAC well in the NCAA Tournament I believe.

Comment

• Two seasons: where are Stevenson and Burton from before. Long gone

Comment

• What's the line on whether we break 40? I might be interested in putting some money on that.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I do really like this Houston team They will represent the AAC well in the NCAA Tournament I believe.
            S16 team or better

Comment

• 52-26

Comment

• A friend of mine has been close to Sampson since KS's days at Indiana. He's told me multiple times KS can't stand WSU and calls us fake tough. I never took it seriously, but beginning to believe he's telling the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post
                  A friend of mine has been close to Sampson since KS's days at Indiana. He's told me multiple times KS can't stand WSU and calls us fake tough. I never took it seriously, but beginning to believe he's telling the truth.
                  He’s dead on this season
                  The Assman

Comment

• We have some kind of virus

Comment

• Imma head out
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post
                        A friend of mine has been close to Sampson since KS's days at Indiana. He's told me multiple times KS can't stand WSU and calls us fake tough. I never took it seriously, but beginning to believe he's telling the truth.
                        This team but not our previous teams.

Comment

• We are getting a friendly whistle... Yet keep bricking FTs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Do you think we will take last?
                            You didn't ask me but I saw Memphis and Cincinnati be more successful last season because of good teamwork and good coaching. We will have both of those things this year (clearly didn't have them last few years) and we aren't talent deficient compared to those 2 programs, for instance. IF we're healthy, we're not a last place team. Fans will appreciate the way the team plays, I promise you that.

Comment

• I think I'll bring back last year's drinking game. At least that made watching games fun.

Gotta be careful not to have "chug a beer" the rule for not passing out a double team in the post. I'd probably get alcohol poisoning.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Amazing we were ranked twice this season. We are an average team. Finishing + in conference will be a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                                X