Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    What percent did Houston shoot that half?
    Their at 51.6 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Sorry guys but we gotta hit the recruiting trail
      For a new coach or players?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
        We didn't need to win this game. And frankly, the first Houston game was a big warning that this might be a drubbing.

The question is whether we can go 7-1 to close out the conference. It is going to be hard. It isn't lost, but losing two close games made it much more difficult.

That isn't talking about our level of play. If we don't get back to our earlier level of play, none of that matters. We are stagnant on offense and loose on defense, Houston is legitimately beating us at every single statistic last I checked. We've lost a ton of confidence and have no offensive structure.
        If we do go 7-1, then something drastically improved. But at the same time, had we won at Tulsa and beat Cincy, things would feel a whole lot better, even though the only real difference would be 2 opposing team possessions.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• First half of season so far sophomores
          *What sophomore jinx, we don't believe in any sophomore jinx*

Last half of season so far Sophomore jinx
          *Here, hold my beer*

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Any sunshine pumpers left?

Comment

• Poor Wade does what he can, but his size is more like a like a SF or big SG. He is very undersized trying to play in the paint

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

51% overall, 30% from three. Nothing extradionary.
                Thanks.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Need to switch our recruitment strategy.

We are out athlete-ed and out skilled by a lot of our conference foes.

Too many players that are explosive, or can’t shoot, or can’t dribble; or all of the above.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Only thing the Shocker team on the court in Houston has in common with the Shocker team that was 17-1 is the names on the jerseys.

Comment

• I’ll donate $10 to saso for every wsu head fake, ball fake, foot fake. Imagine I’ll get to keep my money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                        Any sunshine pumpers left?
                        Yes! Our bowling team is gonna smash it this year!!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Bryce Drew thinks we are within striking distance
                          lol

Comment

• They have better athletes and players. Young team or not, Houston is just flat out better. Us shooting like crap just makes a difficult game impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              They have better athletes and players. Young team or not, Houston is just flat out better. Us shooting like crap just makes a difficult game impossible.
                              We don't shoot well because we have no system. One guy dribbling while the other 4 stand and watch is not conducive to high percentage shots.

Comment

• Who needs free throws

Comment

Working...
                                X