No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Cincinnati Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought they should have fouled #33 at the end.

Force him to make two FTs and tie the game.
    The Assman

Comment

• As I said earlier, we need to grow up quick.

Comment

• All losses suck, especially the close ones we could have won.

Comment

• Sigh.

Comment

• These are close/ good loses, so we should move up in the rankings!

Thats how it works right?!
            The Assman

Comment

• Tied with 23 seconds to go and 20 on the shot clock, and you lose in regulation. Up two with 12 seconds to go and you lose in regulation. It seems impossible, but I have seen it happen, I swear.

Comment

• I’m so frustrated by it all... a whole laundry list

Comment

• We’re a slightly above average team but nothing more. Next year we should challenge for the conference if the players progress like he hope.

We’re probably ending up as a coin-flip bubble team or 2 seed in the NIT.

Comment

• That one hurt. This season is hanging on the brink of going from highly promising to highly disappointing. The what ifs are starting to add up.

Comment

• This team is still a year ahead of schedule. It was always about next season and beyond.

Having said that, losing in this fashion and watching (at times) frustrating basketball still sucks.
                      The Assman

Comment

• I'll be so glad when Cumberland is out of the league. Tired of him being able to do no wrong and every drive is a foul

Comment

• A solid power forward with some length would be helpful. We need somebody.... the front line has to tick up for next year's team to do well. So who do we get ? Note that Poor Bear is not seeing any minutes at this point.
                          Last edited by N Crestway; February 6, 2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            Free throws are the difference tonight. Period
                            Yep, we were only 5-8 to their 14-18. Two of our 3 misses were by Sherfield. He was 0-2 and one of those misses was the front end of a 1 and 1. He's a good enough shooter that he should have been 3-3 or at worse 2-3 from the line.

But he's not the reason we lost. The reason is our defense couldn't stop Jarron Cumberland. I don't know what our game plan was, but I thought I heard that they were going to try to deny him the ball. It didn't seem like he had any problem getting the ball in his hands.

Comment

• Is it possible { know this will bring rain) that we can't recruit good enough big athletes to compete against the east coast teams , Dexter Dennis is a great defender, Cumberland was just to big and strong for him to handle and seemed to get his shot just about when he wanted too..

Comment

• Well uhh, surprised we came back in the first place.

So now we get to look forward to Houston, again.

Comment

Working...
                                X