X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMON SHOX down 4
    2:56 left
    run the Wasp !
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• We need a miracle.

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong night to quit amphetamines.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Finish strong. Get 1 stop here. Just 1.

Comment

• Really think we’d be better off trying to speed Cincy up instead of letting Cumberland run 25 seconds off and then getting an open shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Really think we’d be better off trying to speed Cincy up instead of letting Cumberland run 25 seconds off and then getting an open shot.
              To do that we have to overplay on the perimeter. If we do that they will drive and dish us to death
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We have one timeout left. Did we start with 1 this half?

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong night to stop wearing women's clothing.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Baseball bats might overcome their size...send this up to Marshall.

Comment

• Now we press??
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Just start fouling. Refs gonna bail em out anyway. May as well save clock.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 49%
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Well then again, what do I know. Lol sped them up
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Make cincy pay for jackin
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• MYXE

Comment

Working...
                                X