No announcement yet.

Wichita State at South Florida Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought arm bars by the defender on the dribbler were supposed to be a point of emphasis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      These refs should seriously sit out the second half and spend it reading the rulebook. Clueless.

Just call your own fouls 2nd half. Will be more by the rules.
      Bad day at the office?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It wasn't a flagrant. It also wasn't a travel, and he was fouled super obviously by both players. 0/3 on that play, refs.

Comment

• Sherfield needs to cool it with the 3 ball, not his strength. He missed the rim on one and grazed it on the other

Comment

• This is a game called college basketball where the fouls are made up and the rules don’t matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Another rejection at the rim. We gotta be leading the league in getting stuffed.
              Play 2 bigs for crying out loud. Do something different.

Comment

• This is not on the referees. ..This is about horrendous shooting!

Comment

• I have a feeling that Tyson 3 exorcised the demons! I predict we go for 50 in the second half! Book it!

Comment

• And if it WAS a travel, as they called, then it was a deadball contact technical. I mean, that's how it works if we go to the monitor to re-officiate, amirite guys who decided to blow their whistle 3 seconds after the shot clock and then still award a foul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
                      I have a feeling that Tyson 3 exorcised the demons! I predict we go for 50 in the second half! Book it!
                      place that bet at THIS window

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post
                        This is not on the referees. ..This is about horrendous shooting!
                        Yep, USF is shooting terrible
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Wouldn't mind trying Mit, especially when they have their oaf in. He sets real screens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Wouldn't mind trying Mit, especially when they have their oaf in. He sets real screens.
                            Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post
                              This is not on the referees. ..This is about horrendous shooting!
                              I can’t wait til we start winning again and you go back into disappear mode.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Etienne is definitely our best perimeter shooter and Burton with his mid game. Don’t know what Echenigues problem is and Eudeze is limited. Guess it’s Mitguard time, he can’t be any worse. We have too much indecision, driving into the paint and then not knowing what to do. Stevenson is a no-show again, ever since the UCONN game where he waved to the crowd at mid-court. He needs to back up the brashness with his play...

Comment

Working...
                                X