No announcement yet.

Wichita State at South Florida Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have faith we’ll get our mojo back, the question is how long will it take? Someone else mentioned confidence is lacking and I would tend to agree. As Fred said, time to let your nuts hang and just get at it.

Comment

• Is this the start of a run? It’s been awhile, hope I didn’t jinx them. Nice to see us get some points in the paint

Comment

• I think that for the sake of Shockernet, we need to take USF to pound town.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Time for separation!

Comment

• Collins has shot more than double the free throws of our entire team.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I hope we win just so some of you with sprained vaginas would quit whining.
              lol

Comment

• Would love to see Erik hit some shots. We need his energy and shooing out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Collins has shot more than double the free throws of our entire team.
                  Me not understand how this is possible

Comment

• That’s been a problem for us lately, the free throw discrepancy

Comment

• take that to the bank

Comment

• Wade called that bank shot, off two rails.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• But that dude didnt call his.

Comment

• Let’s do some more milking of the clock and jack up a last second shot. Seems to work great.

Comment

• Erik really struggles staying in front of his man

Comment

• Cmon coach, our meathead is bigger than their meathead! Put in Midt!!

Comment

Working...
                                X