Wichita State at South Florida Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Echinique wait for the defender. Just go up man
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Thats not an F1. Lets go Shox!!!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That's not flagrant. Just go
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If we did that it would’ve been a flagrant. Just sayin

Comment

If thats an F1, I want to apologize to the USF fans on behalf of a crappy rule and/or interpretation.

Comment

Dumb foul

Comment

Lucky

Comment

As I said, run plays for Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                    Would we be better coming down and shooting half court shots immediately?
                    Confirmed.

Comment

• It's a good think Etienne can shoot a little bit.

Comment

• Ooooooooohhhhhhhh!

Comment

• 25%fg, 16.7% 3pt

Thank God its USF

Comment

• Ettienne says "F U Goudelock!"

Comment

• Sherfield is doing nothing for us, why is he even playing right now? Noah is a better ball handler and defender. I though Sherfield had some shooting in him but it’s disappeared.

Comment

• These refs should seriously sit out the second half and spend it reading the rulebook. Clueless.

Just call your own fouls 2nd half. Will be more by the rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X