No announcement yet.

Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on the slowness issue again. Sheesh you guys are melting down SN. Had about 600 users there for a while. Still over 500.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
      We will be ranked much higher this week. If we survive the Temple game, we'll be in great shape
      I'm kind of worried that we won't play zone against Temple even though zones are kiling them.

Comment

• You have to win games like this on the road. We are will grow up. When we do we will hold onto a 9 point lead with just over 1 minute left. Now we grind out a double overtime win

Comment

• Originally posted by Rucyrius View Post
          lucky...why doesnt Marshall foul when up by 3 with seconds left?
          that's gonna come up in postgame

Comment

• This game will- without a doubt- pay massive dividends come late February and March. I'm okay with Marshall keeping Grant -- he's our guy these next 4 years, so get him some lumps early.

I'm not okay, however, with 3G's game handling. Note to all: Gregg Marshall is not beyond reproach. We are allowed to criticize all on this board, and Gregg should be the first in line today.

How do you not foul up three with under 10-seconds left? How do you not call a timeout to set up a play to win the game (TWICE)? Really questionable stuff, and the university has provided over 3 million reasons why we are allowed to critique Gregg Marshall, so please stop your Gregg Marshall virtue signaling.

Happy to see my beloved Shockers win. If UCONN plays like that (and if they get those whistles), they will beat dang near everyone in Storrs.

Go Shox

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post

I'm kind of worried that we won't play zone against Temple even though zones are kiling them.
              we won't

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                They shoot 42 free throws compared to our 24. Geesh
                Over on The Boneyard, the majority of UConn fans believe they got hosed by the refs.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Hey UCONN, sorry for keeping you down. Don't let the ****ing door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• I actually thought it was a well played grind it out type of game until the meltdown at the end. We were up 9 with minute -12 to go with the ball when Erick shot the quick 3. Then things went south real quick

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      I bet the bone yard is blowing posts about the refs screwed them lol. Don’t feel bad for them though after we got screwed in the game against them in 2010 that put us in the NIT. Still hope UCONN Husky still comes to post around here from time to time though.
                      Reply of the year in January?

Comment

• I didn't watch the game but I know the court is on ice. Were the players sliding and risking injury at that place?

Comment

• Agree tv guys were homers. East coast guys

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Hey UCONN, sorry for keeping you down. Don't let the ****ing door hit you on the way out.

Ditto.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              Think I’m gonna need a four hour nap now.
                              The Chiefs have started that for you! Ugh!
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

The Chiefs have started that for you! Ugh!
                                Let's go Texans!!! ;)
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X