No announcement yet.

Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and WELCOME THE **** BACK DEX!!! Wont necessarily shoot well FROM 3 every game. But 3/4 3pt WAS AWESOME to see. Came up big when we needed him to also
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• A win is a win. Ugly, but great effort to finish.

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401169530

5 TO's for Sherfield and for Etch who had 8 boards

Comment

• What a stupid game. LUCKY.

Also the refs were terrible both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
            Oh, my goodness. What a game. Frustrating. Turnovers. GS learned a ton. And it the most obnoxiously announced game I’ve ever heard. Way to go Shox.
            THIS! Those were about the most biased announcers that I have ever heard and don't get me started on the refs. I am very happy our guys played tough in the OT and managed to pull out the win with E and ES on the bench. This game should be a good learning experience for our young team.

Comment

• Winning on the road is VERY HARD. #8 Michigan State lost 42 - 71 to unranked Purdue. #19 Michigan lost 67 - 75 to unranked Minnesota
              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• They shoot 42 free throws compared to our 24. Geesh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rucyrius View Post
                  by the way what was up with the ref's?
                  Storrs?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• We will be ranked much higher this week. If we survive the Temple game, we'll be in great shape
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• What a stupid game. LUCKY.

Also the refs were terrible both ways.

Comment

• I lost a year of my life during that game. It was probably worth it.

Comment

• Crazy game, made it too hard on ourselves. Should have won by at least 8 in regulation.

Comment

• I bet the bone yard is blowing posts about the refs screwed them lol. Don’t feel bad for them though after we got screwed in the game against them in 2010 that put us in the NIT. Still hope UCONN Husky still comes to post around here from time to time though.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                              So I just got home from Church....I've never heard more biased announcers.
                              At Church? Agreed. Those pastors only see things one way most of the time.

Comment

• I understand TV guys saying that the losing team could come back, so don't change the channel, but this was not that

Comment

Working...
                                X