Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Dan Hurley will fit in much better in the Big East.
    So would these refs.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Fernandes is not ready for this. He still needs diapers.

Comment

• I'm glad we never have to play on this trash floor again

Comment

• After how aggressive Uconn has played, for us to not even be in tge bonus, while we have 14 fouls seems odd.....
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Horrible finish
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Noah is a great on ball defender.

Comment

• Noah came around nicely after a shaky start.

Comment

• One large ass ripping coming at halftime. WTF are we so damn careless with the effing ball.

Limit turnovers and dont send UConn to the line 20 times and we are in good shape.

Comment

• When is the last time we got called for this many fouls in the first half??
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Good D by Noah to save a couple of possessions, but UConn's defense is too fast for him today.

Comment

• love when the walkons play the last minute - never know what may happen LOL
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• ”....I have to teach better defense without fouling” is HCGM code for the refs are jobbing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Good D by Noah to save a couple of possessions, but UConn's defense is too fast for him today.
                            Especially if he slips on yet another water spot
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• How many threes do we have? How many have we attempted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                                One large ass ripping coming at halftime. WTF are we so damn careless with the effing ball.

Limit turnovers and dont send UConn to the line 20 times and we are in good shape.
                                Some were bad plays.. but multiples we due to the crappy floor

Comment

Working...
                                X