No announcement yet.

Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs are garbage. Gotta give UCONN this one eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      ”....I have to teach better defense without fouling” is HCGM code for the refs are jobbing us.
      yep

Comment

• 5 point lead at the half at UConn.

I'll take it.

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• First half observations—-I’m sure repetitive......SLOPPY and fundamentally stupid at times. Gee, did you ever hear the phrase, “Come meet the ball”. Lackadaisical passing at times as well. Those things killed us. DON’T REACH on defense. Stupid fouls. Just not following the thing taught in junior high. AND, can’t stand this non-stop chatter by the FORMER coaches. Just shut up once in awhile. And basketball floors on hockey rinks should be banned!

Comment

• Difference in the game

Off Rebounds
            UCONN 8
            WSU- 1

Free Throws
            UCONN 10/16
            WSU - 3/3

Fouls
            UCONN - 6
            WSU - 13

Turnovers

Comment

• "how is WSU going to bounce back in the second half".... Uhhhh... WSU is up 5...

Comment

• Jesus... You'd think we are down and the underdogs the way they talk at half lol

Comment

• That court is such a hazard. Hope nobody gets hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Should be a flop warning on UConn
                    Agreed...it was a terrible flop. He wasn’t even touched. I said the same thing to all those in the room (my wife and dogs). Two thumbs and four paws up.

Comment

• Wait. CBS is showing WSU highlights at halftime of a WSU game. Didn’t they get the memo from ESPN that you’re supposed to show highlights only of other teams and completely ignore the game that the viewers have been watching for the last hour?
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        "how is WSU going to bounce back in the second half".... Uhhhh... WSU is up 5...
                        We should be up 20. And if we 'bounce back' this game will be decided by the under 12:00 timeout.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• we should be up by double digits. I’m sure Marshall is giving the team an earful. The refs need to pull their heads out of their **** too.

Comment

• Is clearing the cache the same as sweeping the leg?
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• MK just said we are getting an even whistle

Comment

• 1. Playing on an ice rink is a joke
                                2. our bigs must stop fouling if we are to win
                                3. We need Jamarius, Erik and Dexter to have a big 2nd half
                                4. We need Tyson to break loose for a couple 3s

Comment

Working...
                                X