Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
    Anyone else wake up full mast today? Lol....lets Rock these punks
    Has that condition subsided ??? Asking for the person sitting in front of you !

Comment

• I’m as nervous as an Iranian General at a drone convention.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Just hope the team doesn't come out too jacked up in their first *big* game and players start going away from what makes them good by playing hero ball and forcing things. If we stay under control and run our offense, then good things will happen.
        There's a fine line between being too jacked up and fired up just enough. I hope we can find that spot. Every opportunity to take the fight to these guys. I hope that's what we do from a defensive standpoint. Take the fight to them and never let up.

Comment

• Bout ready to head to the city. Almost gametime, bitches !!

Comment

• Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                I’m as nervous as an Iranian General at a drone convention.
                Not really but I wanted to use that line.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Are we members of the media?
                  No, I didn't say ShockerNetters were. At least not that I know of.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

There's a fine line between being too jacked up and fired up just enough. I hope we can find that spot. Every opportunity to take the fight to these guys. I hope that's what we do from a defensive standpoint. Take the fight to them and never let up.
                    I call this the Armstead Line of Demarcation. You want to be on the Ohio State side, not the Louisville side.

Also - I love the uptick in Erik's production, but I think he can absolutely get swept up and sped up in this one if he allows it. Great chance for growth and maturity here. He does so many things as well as Baker already, but the thing about Ron (and Tekele, and Fred) is that he NEVER got sped up. By anybody. I traveled quite a bit back then to away/neutral games and had a chance to sit close and this was so repeatedly apparent. Even when he had to run point in Orlando when Fred was out. Pick your spots ES!

Also 2 - count me among those surprised at only 6 top-25 matchups in the 65 years of the Roundhouse. I would have guessed 6 from the early 80s noncon, 6 from the Marshall era, and at least another 6 from the Valley of Death in the 60s.

Comment

• Also 3 - I had the random thought today that with a falling tide sinking all college basketball attendance boats, any outliers are going to be more and more apparent. WSU is right in the sweet spot of population growth, new conference/better opponents, recent success fueling passion, lack of local entertainment competition, and a fillable (and unexpanded) venue.

In other words, this isn't 20 or 30 years ago where pretty much any TV game with a top program had rabid sellout crowds, and by definition the players we are and will be recruiting have no idea what it used to be like. Huge opportunity for the fan base passion to make a real difference and put a tool in the recruiting toolkit that says "do you want to play in front of sellout crowds or not, because we're one of only X number of programs that can say that".

Time to bring it tonight Shocker Nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good News View Post

Also 2 - count me among those surprised at only 6 top-25 matchups in the 65 years of the Roundhouse. I would have guessed 6 from the early 80s noncon, 6 from the Marshall era, and at least another 6 from the Valley of Death in the 60s.
                        That's because KU.

Comment

• In the Koch tonight. Haven't had this many butterflies before a game since Cincy in 2018...biggest home game since then...can't wait.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Sick!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X