No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game Shox! Love the energy. Love the crowd. Ole Miss turned up the pressure near the end of the game which really hampered the offense. It looked pretty ugly at times, but if the defense is giving you dribble penetration, I just that's what the SHox take - even if its ugly at times. ES with a career game just continues to go ALL OUT. Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

Just got home from work and checked the score. We’re we playing Ole Miss, or the Swiss Miss?

Comment

ES looking real good. I don't have ESPNU so I couldn't watch the game, was DD on the bench and in uniform?

Comment

OleMiss has a lot of length. That 1-3-1 defense they play slows you down. We did pretty good for stretches against it, and Eric - Jamarius really played well. What a strong, physical pair of guards

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
            ES looking real good. I don't have ESPNU so I couldn't watch the game, was DD on the bench and in uniform?
            DD played. Good to see him on the floor. 10000+ thought it was good to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
              OleMiss has a lot of length. That 1-3-1 defense they play slows you down. We did pretty good for stretches against it, and Eric - Jamarius really played well. What a strong, physical pair of guards
              JB looked like a solid guard his frosh season, but this season he's like JB v2.0. Completely different player and fun to watch when he's shooting the basketball.

Comment

I said it would be close...but ES had other ideas!

Also, I predicted ETN would get 20...I meant versus Memphis. Haha

Go Shox!

Comment

Not sure why ES wasn't Player of the Game, but ok..
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Not sure why ES wasn't Player of the Game, but ok..
                    ES and JB were both POG on the radio. ES wasn't interviewed by MK and DD because he was getting stitches.

Comment

• Patiently waiting for Joerg's post game report.

Comment

• Great game. Good crowd. Loved seeing ES have a great game, hopefully the stitches in his arm won't affect him.

Comment

• Just wish I could have watched the game rather than listen to it. This game a nice bounce back from the ECU game...Marshall had them fully focused for this one.

Comment

• MS coach Kermit Wilson postgame:
                            Shox are really good, as good as Butler
                            Tough place to play but looking forward to them coming to "The Pavilion at Ole Miss" next year.
                            ES should thank us, we made him a first round pick.

MS Announcers postgame:
                            Were very impressed with packed arena, loud & very knowledgeable fans.
                            As tough as any SEC road venue.
                            ES was "cooking all game long".
                            Points off Turnovers 20-1 WSU in addition to being Out-stealed, out-assisted, out-rebounded.

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

ES and JB were both POG on the radio. ES wasn't interviewed by MK and DD because he was getting stitches.
                              Missed that. Thanks
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post
                                Wish my internet radio stream of KEYN wasn’t 20 seconds behind. I hate turning the sound off. Announcers are very Miss-centric.
                                I am glad somebody else thought the same thing. They were homers for Old Miss. Hope we do not see them again..

Comment

Working...
                                X