Wichita State vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post

I am embarrassed I didn’t try that. I think they just said Mike and Dave are the longest running radio crew in college basketball. That was news to me if I heard it right.
    On games played on Saturdays.

Comment

if you enjoy southern accents :

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

Ugly right now.

Comment

Finishing terrible

Comment

Like we’re content on running it down to 10 seconds then force a bad shot

Comment

I wonder what’s up with Poor Bear?

Comment

Ole Miss did a good job of adjusting their defense the second half to ugly it up a little, but it was too little too late.

Great game Shox!!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Excellent win Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                    I wonder what’s up with Poor Bear?
                    It looked like Poor Bear was one of the five subs Marshall was trying to get into the game in the last minute.

Comment

F### those announcers. Especially the one that kept reminding everyone he was a coach.
                      “That should have been a foul,” “got away with a travel,”etc, etc, etc”

fact is the Shox out-toughed Ole Miss.

Nice win shockers.

ES was a monster this afternoon
                      Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; January 4, 2020, 05:20 PM.

Comment

We won comfortably but Ole Miss is good enough that they could have made it a game if we started experimenting with the deep bench

Comment

Did anybody think we’d be 13-1 at this point. Lot to be happy about. Our defense is getting pretty consistent and if our offense keeps improving , who knows what we’re capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            Did anybody think we’d be 13-1 at this point. Lot to be happy about. Our defense is getting pretty consistent and if our offense keeps improving , who knows what we’re capable of.
                            I thought we had a great chance. Have been high on this team since pre season. I remember thinking we'd be undefeated and ranked going in to play Oklahoma. And would've been of we didn't slip up against WV.

Comment

I've been curious when it would be our turn to have a guy "go off" like so many seem to do against us. So happy to see Eric do it. And honestly...we needed him to do it.

Comment

I would have been happy with 3-4 losses at this point

Comment

Working...
                                X