No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Ole Miss Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look like Paul Sunderland and Mark Wise on the call today.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Is it better to hit our FTs or have less turnovers??
      How about this: I will be thrilled if we score more points than they do. Whether or not that’s a result of better FT shooting, less TOs or Dexter coming out of his slump and hitting a few clutch 3s, or a combination of any of those or any other factors, I don’t really care.

My point was that there’s a statistical chance we get to the line quite a bit today and I’d really like to see us get back to decent FT shooting as opposed to the 60.7% we’ve shot the last three games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

How about this: I will be thrilled if we score more points than they do. Whether or not that’s a result of better FT shooting, less TOs or Dexter coming out of his slump and hitting a few clutch 3s, or a combination of any of those or any other factors, I don’t really care.

My point was that there’s a statistical chance we get to the line quite a bit today and I’d really like to see us get back to decent FT shooting as opposed to the 60.7% we’ve shot the last three games.
        Well thanks for the answer but that was meant as a joke after the previous debate on the subject.

Comment

Any extra tickets for today?

Comment

Yestrday Joerg work frien give ticket. So Joerg go Koch watch Shox youth guys make Old Misses Rebel cry. Then Joerg watch Patrots lose. Then Buffalos win.

Is big day.

thanks is Joerg.

Comment

Joerg is dipping into his bourbon money to pop for a plane ticket from Poland!! Now that's a true shocker fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Joerg is dipping into his bourbon money to pop for a plane ticket from Poland!! Now that's a true shocker fan!!
                I bet he’s from the northeastern part of Poland.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's pretty quiet on ol' Shockernet this morning. Did everyone forget today we kick some SEC ars!! Got our tickets and will be bringing it hard from the stands.

LET'S GO SHOCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    More likely is vodka.

Comment

• WICHITA STATE GAME PLAN

OLE MISS GAME PLAN

Comment

• Little wary of this one. Would be a big win for them. Think they are gonna bring it big time and we just can't be looking towards Memphis and/or be distracted by if DeX is gonna hit a shot or not. Little wary...
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                          Little wary of this one. Would be a big win for them. Think they are gonna bring it big time and we just can't be looking towards Memphis and/or be distracted by if DeX is gonna hit a shot or not. Little wary...
                          I might need some of @Jeorgs’ vodka before tipoff.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Whether it's "Ole' Colonel Reb", "Black Bear Rebel", or "Tony the Shark"...WuShock is going to punch Mississippi in the eye eye eye eye!!!

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• All of the games are big now and we are going to win some and lose some. As long as we win two thirds of them or better,splitting, at least half of them with the higher ranked conference schools, we will be fine.

Comment

• Will Dex be in uniform?

Comment

Working...
                                X