Wichita State vs Ole Miss Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Well now that you have berated me, my post was directed to Shocklates on the thread, not you, for his negative vibe. I have since edited it. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Can we still be friends?
    Yes we can be friends and I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was confused by the ferociousness of your response to what I had written. It makes sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
      I think AM does a good job on screens. He is our best pick and roll guy in my opinion. The problem is our guards don't make the pass to him when he rolls. Last year Torres executed this with AM several times and he scored or got fouled AND NEARLY KILLED SOMEONE most of the time. I'm hoping that JB and GS learn how to better execute it because it will help us get more easy inside buckets which we need.
      FIFY

Comment

Ole Miss has 8 4* players on their roster and were picked to finish 8th in the SEC this season. Talk about feeling slighted. Watch out SHOX...we need to go get this one.

Comment

Comment

AAC tournament and NIT games only
            JE +44
            IPBC +24
            AM -24

Comment

where did you get those numbers from ? looking at the box scores they just can't be right. AM also was second on
              the team in blocked shots despite only averaging 11 minutes per game. maybe some of the blame goes to his
              team mates who threw up a lot of selfish shots instead of feeding their 63% big man inside

Comment

Shox will be fine, Ole Miss isn’t going to surprise HCGM. We always rise up for Power5 teams.

I think ETN will score 20 and we win by 6 due to our tenacious D!

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  where did you get those numbers from ? looking at the box scores they just can't be right. AM also was second on
                  the team in blocked shots despite only averaging 11 minutes per game. maybe some of the blame goes to his
                  team mates who threw up a lot of selfish shots instead of feeding their 63% big man inside
                  im4wsu posted them in last years plus minus thread on shockernet. Maybe I missed them so far this year but I really did always find those interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Well now that you have berated me, my post was directed to Shocklates on the thread, not you, for his negative vibe. I have since edited it. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Can we still be friends?
                    What took you so long! I was going to point out his error (upper post and all), but knew you would do it better than I.

Comment

We have Dex and IPBC back and team is at full strength. We win this one by 12. Will also shoot 90% from FT line and give Shockernet nothing to discuss until Memphis game.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        We have Dex and IPBC back and team is at full strength. We win this one by 12. Will also shoot 90% from FT line and give Shockernet nothing to discuss until Memphis game.
                        Oh you best believe I'm discussing the **** out of it if that happens.

Comment

If we play like we have the last two games, we lose. However, I can see Dex coming off the bench halfway into the first half injecting some energy into the team and giving the team that extra juice needed to win a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Lol a little over the top. You make them sound like the best college team of the last 20 years.

Everyone knows they are a capable team. Shockers are fine. They will be ready.
                            Now now, leave KCShox alone.

Comment

I'm hoping we play a better game than we did against ECU. From what I saw, the ball appeared to be stuck at times, we did not hit a lot of our threes and we missed a ton of free throws. We also could not shut down their forward, who feasted on our bigs.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we play more like we did against VCU and less like we did against ECU. If that's the case, we win by 5-10.

Comment

Taylor Eldridge@tayloreldridge
                                Trey Wade leading the fast break, dumping it to Asbjorn Midtgaard who whips it to Jamarius Burton for a 3-pointer is not a sentence I thought I would write.

That was a great play by AM. I did see GM pull Wade aside at next dead ball. Bet he said something like "maybe not a good idea to pass to AM on the break when he is 23 feet from the hoop" lol

But AM made the right decision. Good for him. Good for the Shox.

Comment

Working...
                                X