Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
    Taylor Eldridge@tayloreldridge
    Trey Wade leading the fast break, dumping it to Asbjorn Midtgaard who whips it to Jamarius Burton for a 3-pointer is not a sentence I thought I would write.

That was a great play by AM. I did see GM pull Wade aside at next dead ball. Bet he said something like "maybe not a good idea to pass to AM on the break when he is 23 feet from the hoop" lol

But AM made the right decision. Good for him. Good for the Shox.
    Great play by AM. The only possible outcomes if he doesn't make that pass is a turnover and/or a deceased ECU player.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
      If we play like we have the last two games, we lose. However, I can see Dex coming off the bench halfway into the first half injecting some energy into the team and giving the team that extra juice needed to win a close one.
      If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Or a Jenner.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Comment

Comment

I sure do wish they'd stop using the term sold out when there are still PLENTY of tickets available that will likely not be purchased on the secondary market. Leading to another "sold out" game with seats without butts in them.

https://www.vividseats.com/ncaab/wic...4-3199670.html

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                    I sure do wish they'd stop using the term sold out when there are still PLENTY of tickets available that will likely not be purchased on the secondary market. Leading to another "sold out" game with seats without butts in them.

How many is PLENTY? 100, 200, 300, 400? You may be beating a “dead, sold out” horse. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      I do think we get it together for this came...... and I hope our FT's will be in the 70% as opposed to 50%
                      I love the optimism by kcshocker11 and agree with you!

Comment

Taylor Eldridge
                        @tayloreldridge
                        ·
                        16m
                        I'm told that Dexter Dennis practiced in full on Friday and should be active for Saturday's game against Ole Miss. It seems unlikely that Dennis would return to a full work load right away, but he should see minutes tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post

Maybe I'm oversimplifying this but I think most people know that when the original source of tickets (@GoShockerTix) says they're sold out that people know there are likely tickets available on the secondary markets.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post

Maybe I'm oversimplifying this but I think many people know that when the original source of tickets (@GoShockerTix) says they're sold out that people know there are likely tickets available on the secondary markets.
                            FIFY

Comment

Anyone check that guy for a steel cup under those blousy pants? I know I wouldn't.

Comment

Man, I just don't understand the hard on some on here have about the ticket situation. Attendance is down across college BB mostly due to the plethora of other avenues to absorb the games. Not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X