UAB loses to South Alabama.

Comment

Mo State loses by 5.

Comment

Colorado loses 64-65 to Colorado State in an exciting finish

Comment

Tough night.

Comment

UAB drops to a disgusting 1-5 on the year. That game may turn out to be an RPI killer after all. Ugh.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

UNI wins 69-62! A big road win at Ames over Iowa State. The Bears have made a big comeback but look like they are going to fall a little short against ORU in Tulsa.

Comment

The Bears end up losing 68-63. Drake is down by more than 3 touchdowns at Boise St at the half.

UNI pulled off a big win, now we need CU to come thru or this could be a very bad night.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  If you have Directv, it's on the Mtn Network. It's also available on a new unmentionable site online. I'm not sure if we can share that information here now or not. If you're interested, send me a PM.
                  Oh nice! I wish we had a network... Saw on there that Colorado State just beat Colorado and stormed the court... wow

Comment

UNLV trails 20-21 to UCSB with 7:41 to go in the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                      Oh nice! I wish we had a network... Saw on there that Colorado State just beat Colorado and stormed the court... wow
                      Wow, storming the court with a win over the Buffs. That says a lot about Colorado State I guess..
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Tulsa lewinsky'd it, utah state getting trounced...Creighton is all that stands between this progressing from a 'blah' to HORRENDOUS night for SoS.

Comment

Creighton down early but we should know as well as anyone that it is tough to get a win on the road against San Diego State.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Would like to see the Jays win tonight, but had to chuckle when I saw the SDSU fans referring to them as Crytown.
                            “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                            John Wayne

Comment

Geese pounded by 44. There is NO excuse for that. Drake has talent. Boise State is good, in fact really solid. But that is laying down getting pounded and letting it happen.

Zero excuse.

Creighton in danger of being blown out, down 13 at the under 4 TO. I think they are finding out what a little athleticism can do to their team. I can only assume we are paying attention.

Do not confuse last year's SDSU team with this year's please.

Comment

Big run by the Jays to get right back in it. Down 4 with a minute left. Good for them, trying to salvage the night for the Valley.

Comment

Working...
                                X