No announcement yet.

Games of Interest: Nov. 27th - Dec. 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated. Overall not a good day. 2-5 by the Valley and 3-4 for non-conference opponents. SoS is taking a hit.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Ouch. Just ouch.

The MVC has some strength at the top. However, the bottom is bad enough to negate most of the benefit of having CU and UNI in the top 30.

Beating a #25 UNI and a #250 Bradley averages out the same as beating two mediocre teams ranked #137 and #138 for RPI purposes. Having 3 or 4 exceptionally weak schools anchoring the league is really going to weigh on RPIs as the year goes by. Most of the multi-bid years saw one, maybe two teams with RPIs barely worse than 200. This year we might have three teams under 250.

As always, if we're going to have a tournament-worthy resume, we'll need to do serious work in the non-conference. Here's to starting tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
        UNI holds on to win 83-77. Colorado State beat Colorado earlier this week.
        Dolorado shot 36.8% from the field and 44.8% from the FT line, making 13 of 29 FTs to lose by one point on the road.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Looks like we will have a good day today :)

WSU plays great and wins

Creighton in a tight one with Nebraska, then a shooting foul and a double tech on Nebraska for 6 freethrow attempts (of which they hit 5). Looks like Creighton will take control, This is going to do well with the RPI

Comment

Working...
          X