No announcement yet.

Dexter Breakout Against VCU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dex will be back better than ever. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
      It appears we won't see him during the winter break. It's all going to boil down if he comes back to start the spring semester on the 26th it appears.
      You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Can you imagine if he does come back and has a breakout game, exercising the personal and basketball demons in one fell swoop? That would be an amazing story line.

Comment

We won't see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
            We won't see him again.
            All of his social media accounts are retweeting/posting the various comments of love and support for him from Shocker fans ... he will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
              We won't see him again.
              Why?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

All of his social media accounts are retweeting/posting the various comments of love and support for him from Shocker fans ... he will be back.
                Yah, doesn't seem like he's just shutting things down, never to be seen or heard from again.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This is a little bit bigger than the team at this point. Dexter obviously needs some help somewhere and with something. Getting that for him is the most important part.
                  Absolutely. So glad you said that. And even though we all love shocker basketball, there are things that go into a person life that involves more than basketball. Give DD time to figure out what he needs to do for him. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all of you. Go Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Absolutely. So glad you said that. And even though we all love shocker basketball, there are things that go into a person life that involves more than basketball. Give DD time to figure out what he needs to do for him. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all of you. Go Shocks.
                    Yup.. give him time and don't rush him back. This team is showing they have the pieces to allow their teammates time to get healthy.

Comment

Comment

Could this "personal issue" affect his game lately?
                        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Dexter’s issues are either mental or family, whatever it is, he needs some time off to decompress. I really believe he’ll be back and fully recharged after Christmas.

Comment

Sorry, I am out of the loop. Can someone fill me in? I was out tearing up the Alaska Mountain Range (east of Denali) on a snowmachine all day.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think Dex will be back, we need him back he’s an important piece to this team. I just hope he realizes that. I’m sure the slump has weighed on him and perhaps there’s a few things he needs to sort out. Sounds like the coach and team have his back along with us fans. I just hope Dex understands that and comes back to help this team to the best of his abilities, that’s all anyone really wants.

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                                Could this "personal issue" affect his game lately?
                                Who knows, but that's certainly a plausible guess. Plenty of players before him have had issues off the court that affected their play on it.

Hope he gets past it -- he can be a great asset to WSU when he's on his game, and however well the Shocks are playing now without much or any contribution from him, they'd be that much deeper with him. Once the schedule picks up, that extra depth and the minutes it would save some of WSU's main guys could be very beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                                X