No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs VCU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always good for a program when you play well on the duece!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      Whats up with Dexter?
      No one really knows. Leave of absence.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Zero minutes for AM today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

No one really knows. Leave of absence.
          Hmmmmmm!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• JB and Grant looking strong.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Mr. Kennedy, I know you dont want to push any buttons but the entire world is blowing up asking about Dexter. Please ask Coach Marshall whats going on after the game. Even if we all know we will get a generic non-response.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• That foul was technical territory.

Comment

• Need to break that press.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Mr. Kennedy, I know you dont want to push any buttons but the entire world is blowing up asking about Dexter. Please ask Coach Marshall whats going on after the game. Even if we all know we will get a generic non-response.
                    Coach has already asked everyone to “respect Dexter’s privacy”. It is noted in the Kansas.com article that DD was a straight A student this semester. It sounds absolutely family related.

Comment

• Evans even tried to flop a non-floppable play. muhahahah

Comment

• Trying to keep them in it

Comment

• Get this over and takes some days to heal the bodies. Gonna be some bruises and more to nurse.

Comment

• Getting sloppy

Comment

• VCU is uglying it up. We need to stop fouling them.

Comment

• Settle down

Comment

Working...
                                X