Wichita State vs Oklahoma Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Score really goes in the wrong direction when Sherfield is in.
    reading thread from the beginning. Kinda missed on this one.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

#SHOCKEDFACE
      Your crush on me is reaching new levels.

Do you think you'll ever make a post on here again not involving me or a quote of me?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Maybe you should finish reading it.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Thinking Burton is not good because of this one is a poor take, IMO. He had some poor offensive possessions and the offense was a little stagnant at times with him running point. It's also very ignorant of his Top 50 assist rate (in the country) and the fact that there are two ends of the court. There's a reason somebody was 0fer until slopping in a couple desperation heaves.

Comment

Agree to agree. I maintain his first half and early second half was poor. He was incredible the last 12 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
              We wore OU down second half, our depth came through ( good and not so good ) we made the plays at the end taking it to the basket and not settling for 3s. The bigs got more involved, it was crucial to getting the W.
              Both teams basically only went 8 deep. The Shocks played 10 but Asbjorn and Poor Bear were in the box score but only combined to play 5 minutes and Mo only played 8 minutes. Although the Shocks spread out their minutes more than OU did.

However, the Shockers got 31 points off their bench (Grant 14, Dex 9 & Mo 8) and while OU's bench only scored 9 points.

Comment

• What a game and what a crowd tonight! Don't know if it showed on TV but I thought the crowd willed this win....loud and on our feet most off the final 10 minutes. 3G even gave the folks some love as they were headed to the locker room.

I have no voice left.

Comment

• Good win and resume builder. Looked out of sync at times ....but hey we'll take it.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Did Udeze ever play with Echenique on the floor at the same time? When I look at Udeze I can't help but think that he is built like an old time classic power forward. Seems to handle the ball well inside and with a mid range shot he could be lethal....but does he have the hops to get open?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Thinking Burton is not good because of this one is a poor take, IMO. He had some poor offensive possessions and the offense was a little stagnant at times with him running point. It's also very ignorant of his Top 50 assist rate (in the country) and the fact that there are two ends of the court. There's a reason somebody was 0fer until slopping in a couple desperation heaves.
                      I'm not talking about just this 1 game. But I won't drag this out after a good W.

I'm not saying he doesn't add value in other areas. But when the ball is in his hands (minus the OSU game), it's borderline cringeworthy at times.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’m surprised Noah didn’t play at least a little...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                          I’m surprised Noah didn’t play at least a little...
                          After he was thoroughly overmatched in the OSU game, I'm not.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kept reading...looks like Cdizzle served his own crow. Way to own it!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                              Midtgaard didn't play a minute after his flubbed catch in the first half. Not sure if Poor Bear played in the second half.
                              Udeze and Echenique all the way. 17 and 10 between them.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Kept reading...looks like Cdizzle served his own crow. Way to own it!
                                It was a very astute preemptive strike by the dizz.

Comment

Working...
                                X