The Official Shocks vs. Temple Game Thread - Puerto Rican Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Temple 5-9 from 3, WSU 0-8. Maybe, MAYBE 3 of those were good shots....MAYBE.

Garrett seemed better than 7 and 4 but he has both post men in foul trouble. WSU was 13-23 or 57% from 2. Wonder where the ball should go?
    BINGO!

Comment

• If they are not going to pass the ball to Stutz on the block. Get him out because his defense other than the charge is killing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
        Watching the Bears is much more enjoyable than this team. Halftime can last as long as it wants.
        What Bears ??? Hopefully you mean Chicago not SMS.

Comment

• that

Comment

• Originally posted by shockpower10 View Post
            If they are not going to pass the ball to Stutz on the block. Get him out because his defense other than the charge is killing us.
            Incorrect post of the day. He is having to help on penetration and they are dumping it off.

Comment

Garrett seemed better than 7 and 4 but he has both post men in foul trouble. WSU was 13-23 or 57% from 2. Wonder where the ball should go?
              If coach doesn't make sure this happens in the 2nd half I will...well I don't know what I will do but it won't be pretty!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Yes sir.

I'm hoping Marshall can do the math too.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  What Bears ??? Hopefully you mean Chicago not SMS.
                  Da Bears that roam in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockpower10 View Post
                    If they are not going to pass the ball to Stutz on the block. Get him out because his defense other than the charge is killing us.
                    Respectfully disagree. I think his defense has been pretty good.

We've been beat exactly 0 times down low where it wasn't due to our guards biting it on dribble penetration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                      Incorrect post of the day. He is having to help on penetration and they are dumping it off.
                      Agree. He can't guard the whole team. Our guards need to stay in front of their man!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• When did we become such bad three point shooters?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          When did we become such bad three point shooters?
                          We were supposedly gonna shoot a ton and make a ton this year. Guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            When did we become such bad three point shooters?
                            We have always been streaky. Key is to take good shots in the flow of the offense. Our shots have been pretty bad. INSIDE OUT BOYS...INSIDE OUT

Comment

• I'm disappointed in our D - I thought they would be better and force some turnover for easy points.

I'm disappointed in Hall - he plays smaller than he seems

I'm disappointed in the point guards - they seem to have taken a step back from last year

I'm disappointed in our depth - we are not much deeper than Temple

I'm disappointed in our 3point shooting - not very good

Comment

• maybe we did not make enough of the fact the Ragland had to sit out the exhibition, including the NIT ceremony. Not attendiing class, when you know the expectations, is not the sign of a leader or team player. Has it rubbed off? Are the other "leaders" not asserting themselves enough? This team looks a bit "lost."

Comes down to coaching now. Shouldn't with all the seniors we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X