Wichita State vs Oklahoma Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Interesting article about his leaving Wichita State.

Selfish turncoat. Nothing new in that article to make me feel any different. He didn’t want to put in the work HCGM requires. He’d rather stand in the corner with his arms open waiting for a pass on offense and not play a lick of defense. I’m glad he’s been looking forward to this game. So has Shocker Nation.

Comment

I'm not the brightest bulb but doesn't look like there was much love at their last meeting.

They didn’t kiss and hug but I see more what Shoxlax is saying than what you are implying after a 32 point beat down.

Comment

• I'll have my usual- Shox by a lot!
        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• 12:46 p.m. - 4,059 tickets left all in the upper bowl. I'd be there if I lived in Wichita. Starting to wonder if a couple years of hearing "Wichita State always sells out" has dampened the casual viewers appetite to even attempt to look for tickets. Get the feeling some people don't try because they just assume they can't get one.

Comment

• Watching replay of the Coach's show. He says "his players like playing at IBA"

Comment

• We owe these butt suckers an absolute beatdown. No prediction, but here's to hoping all 11k there in attendance bring it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe you are good at "reading minds", "reading facial expressions", etc. of other people on television (when you really don't know them personally) but I would advise against that. Left leaning reporters and detractors do that to Trump (people do it to others too but not as often), and the idea that people can read minds and motives really is more judgmental and reflects more on them than anyone else inho.

Plus it's not fair to either GM or Austin to judge how they truly feel about each other after two years away from each other.

However, from what we know about GM, I would say that it is fair to say that GM would want to beat his own father if they opposed each other in a game.
                Thank you for that analysis and warning. You’re right, I really have no Idea how the two felt about the parting of ways or how they feel about each other presently.

But it didn’t take a psychiatrist to understand the body language and lack of even a handshake. Had the game been broadcast by Fox News, would that change your mind?

Good grief, why bring Trump into the discussion?

Comment

• Been to three youth games today. Headed to Intrust, then karaoke after. Long day

Comment

Interesting article about his leaving Wichita State.

On Saturday, Reaves will return to Wichita State in a game that he admits he’s been thinking about for a while now.
                    Really good quote here. I hope AR got exactly zero sleep last night. I hope his teammates are looking to set him up all day. I hope he thinks the win is on his shoulders (how he could possibly think that I have no clue). Regardless, I hope whatever thought process that contributes to OU's downfall against the Shox sets in with every player on that team.

Yes, there is bad blood between AR and the coach. There is bad blood between AR and _ _ _ _.

A member of the coach's family fraternized too loosely with the team. Family had to leave, team members had to leave, and AR got worked over by "the boss" (not the one you are thinking) when he bitched. AR is a little coward, can't even look into the camera when he's interviewed. Cowards abandon their squad. I say we put the coward AND the Sooners in their place today.

Go Shocks!

T

Comment

• Down here at Emerson Bigguns and surrounded by all of my Shocker friends. THIS is why I love these games at IBA. This is the equivalent to tailgating for the Shocker faithful. Be here another hour and head on over. Got a new ball cap for the game. If we don’t win it’s getting left there because I don’t want bad mojo to taint the season. Pe

Comment

I'm not the brightest bulb but doesn't look like there was much love at their last meeting.

He looked scared shitless when he was next in line to shake Gregg's hand lol. I'm sure he's just thankful it wasn't Lynn's...

T

Comment

• Damn it, PM me the story

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Been to three youth games today. Headed to Intrust, then karaoke after. Long day
                            Thanks for the update.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Been to three youth games today. Headed to Intrust, then karaoke after. Long day
                              What’s your go to song?

Comment

• Hi is Joerg.

Today Joerg by 3 pototo for soop at market. Is Joerg specal victory soop for big victory on OU Sunners.

Go Shox! Play angry. Burbon is pour. Soop is cook. Now get victory.

Thanks is Joerg.

Comment

Working...
                                X