Basketball Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post
    I am a huge Chicago fan, but the band needs to quit playing that song. Immediately.
    I am quoting myself b/c I heard this song again this evening.

For the love of man, please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      Wow you guys are freaking over reacting, I'm not seeing any attack in his original post.

He's right, you do need a tuba or two.
      Yep, let's give the benefit of doubt to the trolling nuisance.

I think you have a little bit too much purple and blue in your blood for this place sometimes..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
        Haven't we reached the point where BCSCat is just a minor nuisance and we can just as well completely ignore him as waste time attacking him?

I mean, dude roots for KState basketball. He actually thinks Manhattan is a happening place. He stoops to posting on a Wichita State fan board in order to make his existence seem worthwhile. Nothing you or I can say to him will make his life much worse.
        Spot on.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Just heard mizzou pep band playing this during a timeout against binghamton. Could work/be arranged here at WSU too.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c650l...eature=related

Just heard mizzou pep band playing this during a timeout against binghamton. Could work/be arranged here at WSU too.
            Already been done. The bass player is a fantastic arranger and did a version of it. The band played it after the Charleston Southern game for those of you who stayed and might have heard it. There weren't a lot of people left at that point, but they played it. Sounded good.
            Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
              Already been done. The bass player is a fantastic arranger and did a version of it. The band played it after the Charleston Southern game for those of you who stayed and might have heard it. There weren't a lot of people left at that point, but they played it. Sounded good.
              Oh, you guys are talking about the actual music. I just thought it was simply a clip of a marching band- then I spent the last 10 minutes playing "Find the Black Guy in the Band." Before you come down on me for being some bigoted racist, read the YouTube comments from the clip.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

If the arranged version by the bass player is solid, get some organizing done with the cheerleaders and student section. For example, let everyone know you're going to do "All I do is Win" at the under 12 timeout of the 2nd half. That sort of thing. Then if the students and cheerleaders do it, I bet it takes the rest of the crowd all of 2 games to get into the act. Could be pretty awesome if ready for UNLV.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Oh, you guys are talking about the actual music. I just thought it was simply a clip of a marching band- then I spent the last 10 minutes playing "Find the Black Guy in the Band." Before you come down on me for being some bigoted racist, read the YouTube comments from the clip.
                  Wow, I just watched that clip and see what MOVALLEY John is talking about. From watching that clip, you might wonder "aren't there any Black people in Atlanta?" It reminds me of the way all football games looked like in the south during the 60s. Of Course back then their bands played Dixie a lot and you saw a lot of Confederate flags being waved in the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    Nahh you're good I played it too haha.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                    X