Basketball Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or tall ... I think ShockBand pointed this one out a couple years ago:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Or fat....
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

LOL all good stuff! To be accurate it's Sousaphones that we are talking about here, not tubas. Love that tall guy. One of our sousa players when is was in the KSUMB way back when was about 6' 6".

Comment

Twenty bucks says Diabeto plays the tuba in the K-State band.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

$100 says KSU has a uni that fits Shamu. Well, when Shamu isn't in a cheerleader uni...
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

BTW, BSCSCSCCCSS...S...C...Cat, you have done a fabulous job Derailing this thread. But I can't figure out how you knew that it was going to turn to a KSU bash thread so you could quickly divert it to a KSU is better than WSU thread, which has turned to a bash KSU thread anyway. Its kind of like when guys compare junk to see who's is the biggest, and one points to the sky and says, "Oh look! A plane."
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                BTW, BSCSCSCCCSS...S...C...Cat, you have done a fabulous job Derailing this thread. But I can't figure out how you knew that it was going to turn to a KSU bash thread so you could quickly divert it to a KSU is better than WSU thread, which has turned to a bash KSU thread anyway. Its kind of like when guys compare junk to see who's is the biggest, and one points to the sky and says, "Oh look! A plane."
                129177182782829250.jpg

flute player in the KState pep band
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]42[/ATTACH]

flute player in the KState pep band
                  I didn't know @BCSCat: played flute?

Something just occurred to me.
                  bcSCAT
                  BCPoop
                  Prehistoric poop
                  Dino ****

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
                    No tuba? Most pep bands have several - KSU pep band has 5 or 6 usually and the marching band has 26 tubas this year. Very, very important in getting a full sound.
                    And this is why this f***tard troll has the reputation he has. He comes in here and brings in the Pep Band smack talk. I mean really? Who else would actually bring this level of weak sauce?

Your team is going to SUCK in basketball this year, just like normal. I can see why you come here to talk about everything OTHER than basketball, you jealous, insecure, wannabe.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Haven't we reached the point where BCSCat is just a minor nuisance and we can just as well completely ignore him as waste time attacking him?

I mean, dude roots for KState basketball. He actually thinks Manhattan is a happening place. He stoops to posting on a Wichita State fan board in order to make his existence seem worthwhile. Nothing you or I can say to him will make his life much worse.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                        Haven't we reached the point where BCSCat is just a minor nuisance and we can just as well completely ignore him as waste time attacking him?

I mean, dude roots for KState basketball. He actually thinks Manhattan is a happening place. He stoops to posting on a Wichita State fan board in order to make his existence seem worthwhile. Nothing you or I can say to him will make his life much worse.
                        Thats why I post that pic, words cant express......
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm pretty sure BCScat played rusty trombone in the band.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Wow you guys are freaking over reacting, I'm not seeing any attack in his original post.

He's right, you do need a tuba or two.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Let's not raise a voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                Wow you guys are freaking over reacting, I'm not seeing any attack in his original post.

He's right, you do need a tuba or two.
                                No one sees as an attack, just a nuisance. SCAT tries to relate every topic into something about KSU and it's getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X