Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
    So far Stevenson seems to be having his best year, but he's a Sr, so that should be expected.

His best year is still leading the team in FG attempts and 3FG attempts while hitting under 30% from 3.

By comparison, Porter is at about the same level as TP on D. Both are effective on D. The difference is that Porter realizes his shot is off, so he's concentrating on getting better shots for other players, a concept that TP cannot comprehend.

If there's not a mid-season meltdown, then we can credit Marshall with teaching the boy some life lessons, even though it took TP (the pr*ck?) two years to learn those lessons.
    The Process. Trust it.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I would be pleased to stop if this thread could be stopped.
      Sometimes I think others are a little harsh in responding to you but you seem to really enjoy poking the bear for no reason. Good luck with that going forward. Go Shocks

Comment

• 2-9 FG, 2-7 3pt FG today.

He’s definitely back.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          2-9 FG, 2-7 3pt FG today.

He’s definitely back.
          Volume shooter?

Comment

• At least he is now on the other side of the country...in other words 3000 miles from father Stevenson.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
              At least he is now on the other side of the country...in other words 3000 miles from father Stevenson.
              FOTP strikes me as the kind of dad who would make every game , no matter how far....:)

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

FOTP strikes me as the kind of dad who would make every game , no matter how far....:)
                That is not that rare of a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

That is not that rare of a thing.
                  As an example, I think people might be surprised how many baseball parents, for example, either purchase a 2nd home, bring some kind of mobile existence or long term rent an additional living space in the 316 each season, and that's not even discussing the ones that travel and make every game, whether their kid is playing or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

As an example, I think people might be surprised how many baseball parents, for example, either purchase a 2nd home, bring some kind of mobile existence or long term rent an additional living space in the 316 each season, and that's not even discussing the ones that travel and make every game, whether their kid is playing or not.
                    oh, I'm not disputing that at ALL...nor do I think it odd....I'm just taking N Crestway's point as it does not MATTER if they 3000 miles away, at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I once became friends with a certain parent from Houston that would drive 9 hours for every game and turn around and drive home right after the game. Every single home game.

Comment

• Before I'm misunderstood...i drove 150 miles each way 105 times in my son's college basketball career(yes, I counted :) )...I GET that part.. MY point was that being 3000 miles away wont stop FOTP's reach...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I think I heard something about him having a helicopter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think I heard something about him having a helicopter.
                            I think you heard he IS a helicopter.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I think you heard he IS a helicopter.
                              I did not hear that but came to that conclusion on my own. As most would. The point of my post was that he is a helicopter parent.

Comment

• Coastal Carolina beat SC by 24 tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X