Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Now do career numbers
    I do not have career numbers charted but I do have a chart for ET and ES through this stage of their sophomore seasons
    GP MIN FG % 3PT % FT % REB ASST TO STL BLK
    ET 3 37 15-51 29.4 7-27 25.9 10-14 71.4 3.3 7 7 3 0
    ES 4 24 16-41 39 5-18 27.8 9-11 81.8 3.75 9 1 5 2

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

So, if you were betting your house, lake and dentures on the game, you would rather have Stevenson than Tyson on your team when playing against an opponent like Arizona? Let me know when you develop a column and row for character. Otherwise, you are just arguing for argument’s sake.
      What data would you use to chart "character"?

I am not arguing for argument's sake, I have simply posted factual data. Any arguments that arise should be owned by the poster, hopefully he will present data and not personal opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Anybody comparing TE and TP in any capacity and thinking TE isn’t FAR superior in every way is a complete and utter moron. And yes I said it and it is fact!! What a joke.
        MKR what you have posted is your opinion and not fact. I look forward to reading your post which offers facts that support your belief TE is FAR superior in every way to ES.

If you do respond please avoid any name calling as it diminishes you and your post.

Comment

• etienne.png
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I do not have career numbers charted but I do have a chart for ET and ES through this stage of their sophomore seasons
            GP MIN FG % 3PT % FT % REB ASST TO STL BLK
            ET 3 37 15-51 29.4 7-27 25.9 10-14 71.4 3.3 7 7 3 0
            ES 4 24 16-41 39 5-18 27.8 9-11 81.8 3.75 9 1 5 2
            So you don't have full data to make a proper comparison. Gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Biggest difference between the 2 is in the locker room.
              How do you know this Dan? There is information available to us about what has transpired in the locker room with the past three SG's for the Shockers which IMO sheds light on what happens in the locker room.

Austin Reaves after two seasons surrenders his scholarship and moves to the University of Oklahoma. He makes no public statements and comports himself in a professional manner. Playing for Lonnie Kruger at OU he improves to the point he earns First Team All Big 12 as a Point Guard and currently plays for the LA Lakers.

Erik Stevenson after two seasons surrenders his scholarship and moves to the University of Washington for one year and then transfers to University of South Carolina. He and his father are very vocal which should not surprise anyone as they exhibited this personality trait during Erik's recruitment. To date he is continuing to struggle to match his on court performance for the Shockers prior to the UCONN incident mismanaged by Marshall.

Tyson Etienne is three games into his Sophomore season with the Shockers and is struggling to match his on court performance as a Freshman. His public conduct on and off the court to date has been exemplary and he enjoys the unabashed support of HCIB.

Comment

MKR what you have posted is your opinion and not fact. I look forward to reading your post which offers facts that support your belief TE is FAR superior in every way to ES.

If you do respond please avoid any name calling as it diminishes you and your post.
                lol!! You are cherry picking data from 3-4 games. You seriously cannot be more stupid if you tried. I don’t have the need to respond to you. Your asinine arguments speak for themselves.

Comment

lol!! You are cherry picking data from 3-4 games. You seriously cannot be more stupid if you tried. I don’t have the need to respond to you. Your asinine arguments speak for themselves.
                  Exactly the post I expected from you - no facts so you quickly revert to Nabob's tactic of bullying and name calling. LOL you are too predictable but at least I think you are a real Shocker fan.

Comment

lol, yup. That’s what I had to do. The moron is so self-deluded and has so much pent-up hate inside that he can’t bring any rational argument to the table. It’s the reason why nobody can stand the doofus. Not to mention he’s a horrible prognosticator (see Washington prediction). He thinks he’s smart but the facts don’t quite support that scenario. Terry has real issues.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How do you know this Dan? There is information available to us about what has transpired in the locker room with the past three SG's for the Shockers which IMO sheds light on what happens in the locker room.

Austin Reaves after two seasons surrenders his scholarship and moves to the University of Oklahoma. He makes no public statements and comports himself in a professional manner. Playing for Lonnie Kruger at OU he improves to the point he earns First Team All Big 12 as a Point Guard and currently plays for the LA Lakers.

Erik Stevenson after two seasons surrenders his scholarship and moves to the University of Washington for one year and then transfers to University of South Carolina. He and his father are very vocal which should not surprise anyone as they exhibited this personality trait during Erik's recruitment. To date he is continuing to struggle to match his on court performance for the Shockers prior to the UCONN incident mismanaged by Marshall.

Tyson Etienne is three games into his Sophomore season with the Shockers and is struggling to match his on court performance as a Freshman. His public conduct on and off the court to date has been exemplary and he enjoys the unabashed support of HCIB.
                      Doesn’t take a genius to figure out what kind of character ES has vs TE. Look at interviews, Twitter, videos made, quotes in papers, coach comments, I could go on. To say the summaries above are all we know of these guys is laughable. ES publicly tries to break up our team and get guys to follow him out the door.

Comment

• Didn’t bother to try to look at the chart, but is Conference POY on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Doesn’t take a genius to figure out what kind of character ES has vs TE. Look at interviews, Twitter, videos made, quotes in papers, coach comments, I could go on. To say the summaries above are all we know of these guys is laughable. ES publicly tries to break up our team and get guys to follow him out the door.
                          The question was not about the character of ES and ET. Your statement was "Biggest difference between the 2 is in the locker room." which I don't think you know unless you were in the locker rooms. ES must have had some type of positive relationship as so many of his teammates choose join him in surrendering their WSU scholarships.

I have made no arguments or taken any positions, I have just presented data that is available on goshockers.com and asked Shockernetters to draw their own conclusions. Unfortunately only one responder has chosen to reply to the data, all others have elected to resort to name calling and bullying posts because I guess they don't like what the data indicates.

I am not defending ES's behavior but I don't like or appreciate the childish attempts by posters on Shockernet to demean him as IMO such behavior diminishes the reputation of WSU's fan base and the University itself (as I imagine most of the posters on Shockernet actually earned a degree from WSU).

Comment

The question was not about the character of ES and ET. Your statement was "Biggest difference between the 2 is in the locker room." which I don't think you know unless you were in the locker rooms. ES must have had some type of positive relationship as so many of his teammates choose join him in surrendering their WSU scholarships.

I have made no arguments or taken any positions, I have just presented data that is available on goshockers.com and asked Shockernetters to draw their own conclusions. Unfortunately only one responder has chosen to reply to the data, all others have elected to resort to name calling and bullying posts because I guess they don't like what the data indicates.

I am not defending ES's behavior but I don't like or appreciate the childish attempts by posters on Shockernet to demean him as IMO such behavior diminishes the reputation of WSU's fan base and the University itself (as I imagine most of the posters on Shockernet actually earned a degree from WSU).
                            Please STOP. ES was a cancer and has issues he needs to address to be successful in life. Three D1 programs in three years? I am glad he is gone and wish he would have never played for WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Please STOP. ES was a cancer and has issues he needs to address to be successful in life. Three D1 programs in three years? I am glad he is gone and wish he would have never played for WSU.
                              I would be pleased to stop if this thread could be stopped.

Comment

• It's no surprise a clown like 76 would defend a clown like Stevenson.

Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X