Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

I S THIS NOT STRANGE OR WHAT (checked ON Goggle) IN GERMAN THE WORD LEADER (get ready for it) - means Führer, also spelled Fuehrer, German Führer ((Leader)

There is also a picture of him on this site with his arms spread wide open (asking for applause) like Hitler did after his speeches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Possibly, but his great-grandpa's brother's middle name is Eugene. Short for Eugenicist!
      Good ol’ Bob Eugene Stephenson may have something to say to you about that one!
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post

Good ol’ Bob Eugene Stephenson may have something to say to you about that one!
        Assuming genetics are a thing and Ol' Bob wants to shoot me, I'll just sit inside a basketball hoop.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I was compiling statistical tables the last few days and thought the following comparison between Erik and Tyson would be of interest to you Erik haters - anyone think the outcome would have been been different against Arizona if ES has played for the Shockers rather than ET?
          GP MIN FG % 3PT % FT % REB ASST TO STL BLK
          ET 3 37 15-51 29.4 7-27 25.9 10-14 71.4 3.3 7 7 3 0
          ES 4 26 16-52 30.8 5-30 16.7 8-8 100 5.0 6 5 11 6
          Last edited by Kung Wu; November 20, 2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• I see a grid of empty spaces, and you CAN’T measure attitude with a grid… Tyson on his WORST day is 1000 better than THE PROCESS on HIS best

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              I see a grid of empty spaces, and you CAN’T measure attitude with a grid… Tyson on his WORST day is 1000 better than THE PROCESS on HIS best
              Lighten your screen and you can read the numbers - Tyson's performance trails Erik in almost every category so far this season. Your personal bias against Erik is not supported by the data.

Comment

• Kind of tells you how poorly TE has played the first four games. I'd say there is
                a good chance TE will be back next year. Either that or over seas somewhere.

Comment

• Biggest difference between the 2 is in the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                    I was compiling statistical tables the last few days and thought the following comparison between Erik and Tyson would be of interest to you Erik haters - anyone think the outcome would have been been different against Arizona if ES has played for the Shockers rather than ET?
                    GP MIN FG % 3PT % FT % REB ASST TO STL BLK
                    ET 3 37 15-51 29.4 7-27 25.9 10-14 71.4 3.3 7 7 3 0
                    ES 4 26 16-52 30.8 5-30 16.7 8-8 100 5.0 6 5 11 6
                    Now do career numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Lighten your screen and you can read the numbers - Tyson's performance trails Erik in almost every category so far this season. Your personal bias against Erik is not supported by the data.
                      So, if you were betting your house, lake and dentures on the game, you would rather have Stevenson than Tyson on your team when playing against an opponent like Arizona? Let me know when you develop a column and row for character. Otherwise, you are just arguing for argument’s sake.

Comment

• Anybody comparing TE and TP in any capacity and thinking TE isn’t FAR superior in every way is a complete and utter moron. And yes I said it and it is fact!! What a joke.

Comment

• Here is a video I found interesting. SCHC Frank Martin speaks about over involved parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
                            Here is a video I found interesting. SCHC Frank Martin speaks about over involved parents.

https://youtu.be/fc5BfCCFzQI
                            That's a dude who gets it. Will be interesting to see how DoTP and coach Martin interact when TP gets benched or mouths off.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              Kind of tells you how poorly TE has played the first four games. I'd say there is
                              a good chance TE will be back next year. Either that or over seas somewhere.
                              I agree with you that this data plus the team's performance in the Tarleton game speaks volumes.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X