No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In one what has the potential to be one of the oddest basketball stories ever, Stevenson was involved in the eventual resignation of Marshall. Now he may be involved in the resignation of Martin, which might open up the SC job for Marshall in the area where he grew up. Marshall may not want the rebuild that's going to be needed at SC after this season.

WSU fans were treating TP like Mother Teresa compared to what SC fans are doing. Daddy's gonna have problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
      The game thread on their fan forum was pretty entertaining - https://247sports.com/college/south-...142522/?page=1

One person posted early on - "Does Stevenson do anything besides shoot from wherever whenever?" and another replied "Here also shoots from everywhere every time"

Another one - "Stevenson is the dude that played one year of Juco, and goes to the local LA Fitness and chucks up every chance he gets." with a reply of "The difference is those guys occasionally hit their shots"

"Stevenson is one of those guys that if he played for someone else, I would really dislike him. But since he plays for us…. I really dislike him."

"I think our white guy is broken. Where do we turn him in to get one that works?"

"I don’t know how you can think Bryant would take the dumbest shots possible. Any shot he takes is one Stevenson does not"

"Most of these shots that Stevenson is taking are contested and with plenty of time left on the shot clock. He isn't showing any amount of maturity to change what he's doing."

They even started a thread titled Stevenson to rip into him during and after the game - https://247sports.com/college/south-...150682/?page=1
      Man, I almost feel sorry for the guy.......

Wait......

NO I DON'T!!!! LMAO
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

"Stevenson is one of those guys that if he played for someone else, I would really dislike him. But since he plays for us…. I really dislike him."
        GREAT!!! I'm going to steal this for future use.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Daddy will get destroyed by their Facebook fanbase. I imagine he is slowly disappearing into the shadows.
          It's a few games too early, but he is going to start explaining to Facebook how selfish South Carolina is.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It's a few games too early, but he is going to start explaining to Facebook how selfish South Carolina is.
            Don’t share the ball at all.

Comment

• those tweets are hysterical! MAKE IT RAIIIIIIN *CLANK*

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• 8% from 3pt land, averaging 27 minutes per game.

That’s actually impressive. Trust TP.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• well........his minutes keep going up every year. And isn't that the most important thing to this young man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      I've never heard a person call themselves a leader as much as I've heard Stevenson say it.

I've also never heard anyone else ever call him a leader.

I S THIS NOT STRANGE OR WHAT (checked ON Goggle) IN GERMAN THE WORD LEADER (get ready for it) - means Führer, also spelled Fuehrer, German Führer ((Leader)

There is also a picture of him on this site with his arms spread wide open (asking for applause) like Hitler did after his speeches.

Comment

• you really googled the word "leader"? That's a little weird. I get the ribbing, but this thread is kind of obsessive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          I get the ribbing, but this thread is kind of obsessive.
                          Possibly, but his great-grandpa's brother's middle name is Eugene. Short for Eugenicist!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It's truly amazing to note the tone with which this thread was started and the tone that it has taken now.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• TPs defensive stats are pretty good.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                TPs defensive stats are pretty good.
                                Which would be great if he wasn't negating that by chucking up every shot he can whenever he can.

Comment

Working...
                                X