Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I blindly appreciate this display.
    As anticipated, you would! ROFLMAO at you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Once again, you have absolutely no idea of which you speak. I've spent most of my career in the public eye, You are one of the more idiotic posters I've encountered in my 25 years on Shockernet. If you are defending an anonymous email, then that confirms your idiocy.
      Apparently spending most of your career in the public eye had little to do with managing public perception of a commodity based enterprise; in my professional career, keeping the consuming public satisfied was a critical function of customer service. An adage that we practiced on a daily basis was to train our employees on two basic rules of customer service -

Rule #1 - "The customer is always right."

Rule #2 - "When the customer is wrong, refer to Rule #1"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Apparently spending most of your career in the public eye had little to do with managing public perception of a commodity based enterprise; in my professional career, keeping the consuming public satisfied was a critical function of customer service. An adage that we practiced on a daily basis was to train our employees on two basic rules of customer service -

Rule #1 - "The customer is always right."

Rule #2 - "When the customer is wrong, refer to Rule #1"
        I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and the funny thing is you don't either.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and the funny thing is you don't either.
          The FUNNY thing is, I have no idea what EITHER of you is talking about, and yet, like a train wreck, can't stop looking...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
            The FUNNY thing is, I have no idea what EITHER of you is talking about, and yet, like a train wreck, can't stop looking...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well we both know that Marshall's leaving the position of MBB HC was what I wanted and we both know that my letters may well have played a role in that outcome. So I choose to believe that my letters were in your terms quite "good" as they achieved the desired outcome.

Regards your comment about Erik making shots, IMO the coaching he received from Marshall after his juvenile behavior post the WSU victory over UCONN played a major role in Erik's declining shooting skills. You could equate it to what happened to Monica Seles; she was never the same player after being stabbed by the Steffi Graf fan.
                Several other players who received the same coaching TP did transferred and played well this season. Noah averaged 11 on 43% shooting, Sherfield 18.6 ppg on 43% shooting, Asbjorn. . . , etc. etc.

TP just shot the most 3 point attempts on his team despite his miserable 29 percent average while his fat pops mouthed off on Twitter blaming everyone else.

29% - Gunner - Pops making a fool of himself on social media. SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

TP will probably find another D1 to take him and his dad but if not, I'll try to find you a life size TP blow-up doll to keep you company at your cabin.

Take Care

Comment

• This thread is 140 pages too long
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I apologize for being unable to simplify my posting to a level that you can understand; this is a failing I that I have encountered on occasion with other select Shockernet posters. Given your claimed 25 year career in the "public eye" I apparently over estimated your level of achievement in that career field. Let me bring this exchange with you and your attending dolts to an end by referring you to the attached link that will hopefully explain the concept of customer service to all of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      This thread is 140 pages too long
                      Not
                      even
                      close

Comment

• To be honest, in a world where people are raising their kids to be many things, FOTP was raising his kid to be a basketball player. That much I can respect. Trying to blame your failures on a program/Coach is probably not that unheard of. The extent they took it to was extreme. That is why so many posts.

I still hope TP learns from his bad decisions and finds success in life. I have talked with many former HCGM players who believed the success they were experiencing in life (not basketball) was due to Coach Marshall. But they don’t consider him a friend. And that’s ok. He is in his role to turn boys into men.

If only FOTP had such guidance.

Comment

I apologize for being unable to simplify my posting to a level that you can understand; this is a failing I that I have encountered on occasion with other select Shockernet posters. Given your claimed 25 year career in the "public eye" I apparently over estimated your level of achievement in that career field. Let me bring this exchange with you and your attending dolts to an end by referring you to the attached link that will hopefully explain the concept of customer service to all of you.

It's fitting that the thread you now only post in and have littered your presence in is with one, Erik Stevenson.

I think everybody is over your attention-seeking shtick of yours. You have alienated yourself and have nothing left but your holier-than-thou attitude where you think you (and your email skills) are unmatched while somehow everybody else is wrong. Boy, what a pathetic useless soul you have become. I think I will join everyone else and just ignore you so you will just fade away into nothingness, eventually only posting and responding to you and yourself.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            Lets see if I can summarize.

TP is now soiled. Some people think Marshall soiled the TP, some think his father, some think TP was soiled all the time. We know TP has been flushed by WSU. He resurfaced again at another WSU to be flushed a second time.

This soiling/flushing of the TP caused someone to email the AD. This person thinks that good customer service means getting a canned response. Other people think you ignore the TP emails unless you are still in the TP business.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Lets see if I can summarize.

TP is now soiled. Some people think Marshall soiled the TP, some think his father, some think TP was soiled all the time. We know TP has been flushed by WSU. He resurfaced again at another WSU to be flushed a second time.

This soiling/flushing of the TP caused someone to email the AD. This person thinks that good customer service means getting a canned response. Other people think you ignore the TP emails unless you are still in the TP business.
                              I thank you, sir, and I appreciate the effort!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                                This thread is 140 pages too long
                                Not quite.

Comment

Working...
                                X