• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a damn word!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
      I mean is it NAIA time?
      Maybe going the NAIA route is part of the process...

Comment

• Marshall was the best chance this kid had. Now he just seems lost. Such a short window for a college player and he has completely squandered it. Sorry state of affairs. He has a lot of thinking to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          He has a lot of thinking to do.
          Or more short videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
            Marshall was the best chance this kid had. Now he just seems lost. Such a short window for a college player and he has completely squandered it. Sorry state of affairs. He has a lot of thinking to do.
            His dad should probably join him in the thinking process.

Comment

• You never see The Process and George Costanza in the same room. I think they're one and the same.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• It's a bit frustrating because without his dad's involvement he could have become a pro. He always went 100% when he was on the court, diving for loose balls and pursuing rebounds. Some better shot selection and staying in his lane and he would have been a star. But he thought he was bigger than the team and knew better than everyone else. Whether that was his own idea or fed to him we may never truly know.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                  It's a bit frustrating because without his dad's involvement he could have become a pro. He always went 100% when he was on the court, diving for loose balls and pursuing rebounds. Some better shot selection and staying in his lane and he would have been a star. But he thought he was bigger than the team and knew better than everyone else. Whether that was his own idea or fed to him we may never truly know.
                  Not as good as he thinks he is and will probably never shore up his deficiencies. He has a good shot when he’s set and in rhythm, but he falls in love with shooting after he makes a few and gets careless. Defense is not great either. He’s a decent rebounder and has hood ups.

Comment

• Good rebounder with some hops. Cheap shot hot dog though. No thanks

Comment

• Everyone thought we had too much hero ball this year....let this guy come back. I think he invented hero ball. LOL
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Everyone thought we had too much hero ball this year....let this guy come back. I think he invented hero ball. LOL
                        This

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          Everyone thought we had too much hero ball this year....let this guy come back. I think he invented hero ball. LOL
                          Hell, FOTP thinks he invented basketball, period. Just ask him. All of us mere mortals clearly don’t have the insight that this genius has.

If he ever told me that I know nothing about basketball, I’d just show him my Final Four ring and call it a day.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            You never see The Process and George Costanza in the same room. I think they're one and the same.

https://youtu.be/nFSxfi5mb4k
                            Kramer: “Oh, you’re a chucker.”
                            George: “All these years I’ve been a chucker? And you’ve never told me.”
                            Jerry: “Well it’s not an easy thing to bring up.”

Please let this be the last post I make or even read related to this guy or his helicopter parent.

Life without “the process” (not worth capitalizing) is #BetterDays

Go Shocks!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              You never see The Process and George Costanza in the same room. I think they're one and the same.

https://youtu.be/nFSxfi5mb4k
                              I care enough that I would put in a good word for him at Creighton.

Comment

• If Erik's dad would just put in a call to Duke or Kentucky, it might get them back on track.

Comment

Working...
                                X